Chapter 48

Fu Hanyun hugged Jian Xia very tightly, but was very careful.

Carefully put your palms on the back of his head so as not to touch his injured side cheek.

The light aroma of ebony and citrus lingers in the nostrils, bringing a trace of warmth, making Jian Xia's heart unconsciously quiet down.

"Does it hurt?" Even though Jian Xia said it didn't hurt just now, Fu Hanyun asked again.

The voice was very low, as if trying to suppress some emotion, the voice was a little hoarse, knocking on Jian Xia's eardrums, making his ears itchy slightly.

Ming? Ming? Just now, she was still saying it didn't hurt, but she didn't know why, but this time, Jian Xia nodded slightly.

"A little bit," he said.

Being slapped so hard on the face by an adult male, how could it not hurt?

But Jian Xia is not a child who has never been hurt.

Needless to say, boys are more mischievous than girls when they were young?, Like to climb high and low, and inevitably suffer falls. It is only said that when he was in junior high school, because he was liked by a girl he didn't know, he was blocked by that girl? The so-called boyfriend Broken leg under the back wall of the school...

In comparison, this kind of pain is tolerable for him.

Ming? Ming? When Zhu Qian was around, he felt okay, even though his face was really hot, but psychologically he could bear it.

No? Sad? No? Sad. What I faced was very calm.

But now that Fu Hanyun asked this question, his feelings suddenly became different.

Like a child who has been wronged, suddenly seeing a parent he can rely on, the energy of grievance suddenly churned.

Unconsciously, his face drooped down, trying to cover his hypocrisy.

But Fu Hanyun raised his hand at the right time, put his warm palm on his intact cheek, and lowered his eyes to carefully study his scar.

Ming? Ming? is a bit scary, Ming? Ming? Jian Xia herself feels ugly...

But Fu Hanyun's gaze seemed to be very serious. When the warm fingertips touched it, it was as light as cotton, and the scar didn't feel pain, but only felt a little itchy, which made Jian Xia's eyelashes lighten unconsciously. trembling.

He lowered his eyelashes calmly, not daring to continue? Look at the look on Fu Hanyun's face.

It seems that if you look at it more, your heart will beat faster.

Unconsciously, Jian Xia pursed her lips, and Fu Hanyun gently pressed the corners of her lips with her fingertips.

"Don't push," he said, "it will hurt."

Jian Xia: "..."

"Come here." Fu Hanyun shook his wrist, took him to the sofa, got up and took off his coat, turned on the light, and took out a box of ointment from his pocket.

"Chen Jin recommended it." He said, "It is said to be very useful."

See? Jian Xia looked up at him, smiled lightly, and coaxed a child, "It won't hurt after taking the medicine."

"Is this so spiritual?" Jian Xia didn't quite believe it.

"En." Fu Hanyun took the cotton swab in his hand, raised his eyebrows slightly, "Try?"

Different from Zhu Qian, Fu Hanyun was as usual in front of Jian Xia, no? Very intense emotions, but inexplicably made him feel relaxed and happy.

Unconsciously, his beautiful eyes were bent, and he nodded slightly: "Yeah."