Chapter 45

"Jun'er." Under the dim light on the third floor of Budu, Xiao Wanli shook the wine bottle in his hand before raising his hand to pour wine for Fu Hanyun, "Guess who I saw today."

Fu Hanyun had just arrived, and before he had time to sit down, his eyes were hanging down lazily, and he met Yao Junlai's eyes that seemed to be smiling but not watching a show.

I knew nothing good would happen.

He didn't speak, raised his hand, loosened his tie, picked up the wine glass, and slowly turned it around in his hand.

"I am a patient," he said, "is it too strong for you?"

Pfft, Yao Junlai couldn't hold back and laughed.

"You fucking pretend to be pretending to others. What are you pretending to do in front of your brothers?" Yao Jun came to righteously destroy the boss.

"You fucking can? Can't? I'm a little curious," Xiao Wanli also said, "My hooks are so obvious, I don't mind if I don't guess, I don't even ask, you tell my buddies to face? Where do you put the hooks?" ?"

"As long as it's not the one in his family, he's not interested in anyone now." Yao Junlai continued to kill the boss righteously.

"That's really not true." Xiao Wanli was angry, "Who are we? How can we have the right to meet the person in other people's family?"

"Not worthy, not worthy." Yao Junlai echoed, raised his wine glass and touched Xiao Wanli, "We are not worthy."

The two sang and harmonized, and the play took off.

"Why don't you two go filming?" Fu Hanyun looked at them with a half-smile, "Do you want to adjust a camera to shoot at you two? Otherwise, I'm sorry for your acting skills?"

"That's not necessary." Yao Junlai hurriedly said, "Do you think I have been doing publicity for the past few years? Isn't it enough? When I saw the camera, I was worried that the reporters would ask some earth-shattering questions."

"Just wait," he said again, "I'm sure I won't survive in the future, you two."

"Really?" Hearing this, Fu Hanyun smiled and said with great compassion: "I'll give you a raise later?"

"thank you boss."

Although there is no shortage of money, who would think money is hot?

Hearing this, Yao Junlai immediately beamed with joy, and even changed his address.

"Good guy, it's obviously my question, why is he the beneficiary?"

It was clear that the two were singing together on the same front just now, but now that Yao Jun came to reap the benefits of the fisherman, Xiao Wanli quit.

"What's the matter?" Yao Jun said, "Look, look, it's this kind of person. If you have a better friend, you don't feel good."

"Fuck you." Xiao Wanli laughed angrily, "You grandson."

"Look, look, Yun'er." Yao Jun said, "I'll take you to meet your old friend again."

"..."

"The two joked for a while before Xiao Wanli returned to the original topic, "I saw Zhang Anruo today. "

"Oh." Fu Hanyun responded lightly, wondering what this has to do with him.

"Don't you ask me how I met him?" Xiao Wanli was going crazy.

"Huh?" Fu Hanyun looked at him casually, "How did you meet him? What does it have to do with me?"

Pooh.