Chapter 58

The weather is fine, and the old man guarding the cemetery is sitting in a sheltered place outside the doorman basking in the sun.

Seeing Fu Hanyun, he stood up and greeted him familiarly: "Here we are again."

"Uncle Wang." Fu Hanyun nodded politely to the old man, raised his hand and handed over the bag in his hand, "It's still hot, you can eat it while it's hot."

Inside the bag is a fresh-keeping box, which contains the big sauced pork buns that Aunt Wu steamed this morning.

Jian Xia originally thought it was for worship, but now she knows that it was Fu Hanyun who brought it to the old man who guarded the garden.

Unconsciously, Jian Xia held up the flowers in her arms, and peeked at Fu Hanyun through the gaps in the branches and leaves.

The sunlight was just right, hitting him obliquely, making his thick eyelashes look like they would reflect light, and the arc of the slightly drooping eyelashes when looking at the old man was very soft.

It seems that the more I understand and know, the more the person in front of me is completely different from my original imagination and the image in the rumors of the outside world.

In fact, in the car that day, after hearing Fu Hanyun say that the online news scolded him for being unkind, mean, and unkind, Jian Xia secretly checked it out.

Because of this, I learned about some of Fu's recent personnel changes.

However, it is clear that there are many people in troubled waters under the news, and even deliberately guide public opinion.

Interpret the company's personnel transfer and layoffs as the fact that Fu Hanyun took over the party before he officially took over, and removed obstacles.

There are not a few people who say that he is mean and ungrateful, a dude? Naturally, there are not a few people who take advantage of the opportunity to complain for Fu Tingqing.

Some people even took the opportunity to spread rumors about Fu Hanyun's private life, one by one with a nose? Eyes...

If it wasn't for knowing that Fu Hanyun's body was not good enough, even Jian Xia would have been convinced by those descriptions that are full of voice and emotion, okay?

Just, how is it possible?

While looking at Fu Hanyun through the gaps between the flowers and leaves, Jian Xia couldn't help thinking.

After all, how can someone who even comes to the cemetery and remembers to bring hot meat buns to the elderly be mean and ungrateful?

It has to be a person with a very gentle and gentle heart, so that even the humble old man will be remembered?

"Thank you." The old man took the bag, skillfully opened the fresh-keeping box and sniffed it, and then smiled a little embarrassedly, "It's too troublesome to bring something for me every time I come here."

As he spoke, he couldn't help looking at Jian Xia curiously, "It seems that this is the first time you've brought someone here?"

"En." Fu Hanyun responded, raised his hand to touch Jian Xia's wrist, pulled down the flowers covering half of his cheek, and introduced to the old man, "My date."

Hearing this, the old man's already slightly cloudy eyes lit up unconsciously. Although he didn't speak, the eyes he looked at Jian Xia were obviously much more serious?

"Uncle Wang." Jian Xia took a step forward, followed Fu Hanyun's address, and called out politely.

"Good boy?" Uncle Wang said, "Good boy? You look so pretty, standing together like a painting..."