Chapter 19

As the car drove on the road, the white belly in the sky became bigger and bigger, and gradually became a little orange.

Fu Hanyun took out two pieces of chocolate from nowhere and handed them to Jian Xia.

"We may not be able to eat on time later," he said, "Eat a little while?"

It is more accurate to say "pieces" than cakes, because each piece is much bigger than Jian Xia's palm.

"Hei Qiao," Fu Hanyun looked down at him, his expression couldn't be seen clearly in the hazy morning light, "it doesn't matter if you eat a little, you won't get fat."

Fu Hanyun is really careful, and he is completely different from the "his brother" in Fu Cong's mouth.

Thinking of Fu Cong, Jian Xia felt a little funny.

With a smile on his face, he took one piece from Fu Hanyun's hand, but immediately, Fu Hanyun shook his wrist lightly, and put the other piece in his palm.

"One piece is enough." Jian Xia said, looked up at him, and asked again, "Aren't you going to eat?"

"Put it in your bag." Fu Hanyun said.

And said, "I still have."

Jian Xia obediently put a piece of chocolate into the backpack, then lowered her head and tore open the package.

After a slight rustle in the carriage, he carefully broke off a small piece of chocolate, leaned slightly to Fu Hanyun's side, and delivered the chocolate between his fingers to his lips.

Fu Hanyun's lips were very thin, and the corners of the lips were tightened and straightened. There was a cold abstinence atmosphere, but they were also very sexy.

Jian Xia saw her Adam's apple rolling up and down, and suddenly realized that her behavior seemed to be a bit out of bounds.

He hurriedly explained: "I washed my hands well when I went out in the morning."

Before he finished speaking, he suddenly remembered that he had held the skateboard with this hand before.

Sure enough, Fu Hanyun still disliked it.

Just as he was about to withdraw his hand, his fingertips suddenly felt hot, and someone took the piece of chocolate.

Jian Xia: "..."

His fingers curled up unconsciously, as if the damp heat and softness had stuck to them just now, and his fingertips were still slightly numb.

"I..." He stammered, feeling a little guilty, "I suddenly remembered that I seemed to be holding a skateboard with my hands this morning."

There was a moment of silence in the carriage.

Probably because the chocolate was too sweet, Fu Hanyun's voice was lower and deeper than usual, it sounded like a subwoofer in the small space, making Jian Xia's ears numb.

"It's okay," he said, "it's not dirty."

They came early, but there was still a queue in the office hall of the Civil Affairs Bureau.

Jian Xia quietly glanced at Fu Hanyun, and couldn't help sighing secretly, it seems that there are really many superstitious people?

"I'll go down and line up first," Fu Hanyun said, "You are in the car, and I will send you a message when the time comes."

"Then how can I do that?" How can I let the patients queue up, Jian Xia hurriedly said, "I'll go."

"Isn't it a secret marriage?" Fu Hanyun reminded with an ambiguous smile in his dark eyes, "Yesterday, Hong Liu just made the official announcement."