Chapter 81

"Fu Hanyun." Jian Xia nestled lazily in Fu Hanyun's arms, her eyes were reddened, and even her voice was slightly sandy, which reminded Fu Hanyun of the chestnut crisps she had just eaten tonight.

Loose and sweet.

"Huh?" The two of them put their heads together, hearing this, Fu Hanyun looked away from Jian Xia's ruddy and plump lips that were a little strange, and met his eyes.

"Why don't you call me brother?" he asked.

"Brother." Jian Xia is as good as others.

Fu Hanyun smiled and lowered his head. He took a bite on his lips.

"Are you doing this again? I won't be able to film tomorrow." Jian Xia protested.

"No more shots." Fu Hanyun said, come over? Come and kiss him, "Pay them money."

"That can't be done?" Jian Xia pushed him with a smile, "It was hard for me to wait for Teacher Qu Shui."

"Is Qushui more important or me?" Fu Hanyun was unmoved, threateningly? He pinched his waist.

"Of course Teacher Qu is important." Jian Xia stroked the tiger's beard with a smile.

"Oh, Teacher Qu is important, right?" Fu Hanyun's hand was on Jian Xia's waist, and the itchy Jian Xia smiled and dodged around. In the end, it was really? There was no other way, so I had to keep laughing and begging for mercy, "I was wrong...Brother , I was wrong...you are important, you are the most important."

The two were out of breath, Jian Xia found a comfortable position and lay down on Fu Hanyun's body, burying her soft cheeks in the hollow of his neck.

"Bro, are you tired?" he asked.

In the bathroom just now, Fu Hanyun was really crazy.

The usual gentlemanly temperament is almost gone, and the drenched eyebrows are sharp and deep, as if inexplicably dyed with a layer of irrelevant ruffian, sexy and trembling.

Jian Xia was completely helpless by him, she only knew how to lie on the shoulder of the man and whimpered.

How did I even take a shower in the end? I can't remember clearly.

"It's okay." Fu Hanyun said.

From this angle, you only need to tilt your head slightly to see the tiny mole at the end of Jian Xia's eyes.

This mole is very delicate, and it is so shallow that you can't find it if you don't look carefully. But once it gets wet, it's like the one that the makeup artist specially painted on it when shooting the torrent. , dyed Jian Xia's eyes extra charming.

Especially that kind of time...

Tears welled up in those eyes, distracted and infatuated, and even more so?

Involuntarily, Fu Hanyun reprinted her hot lips on the end of Jian Xia's eyes.

"Go to sleep." He said, raising his hand to cover the back of Jian Xia's head.

"En." Jian Xia obediently responded, but moved her body after a while.

"Didn't you say you were going abroad?" He suddenly remembered what he was thinking about, "When are you going?"

"It was pushed back a few days, around the tenth." Fu Hanyun said.

tenth? Jian Xia counted with her fingers for a moment.

Maybe the breath on Fu Hanyun's body was too much? It made him feel at ease, or maybe it was because he was really tired from tossing and tossing just now, and it wasn't too much? I understand that his hand around Fu Hanyun's waist gradually lost strength.