Chapter 20

"Xia Xia." The door was pushed open, and Lin Qing walked in carrying a few vegetarian bags and two cups of soy milk.

Seeing that Jian Xia was still reading the script, he couldn't help but frowned.

"How many hours have you been looking at it?" He asked, "If it's so dark and you don't turn on the light, your eyes don't want it anymore?"

The room has already darkened, only the last ray of sunset outside the window hangs on Jian Xia's drooping eyelashes, the rich colors make him look like a thick and colorful painting.

When the light came on, Jian Xia unconsciously closed her eyes, raised her hands and rubbed her sore eyes.

"Gently," he said weakly, "tomorrow we will be reading."

"Are you going to read around like this?" Lin Qing was amused by his listless look, "If I were the director, I would have to change roles."

"Stop scaring me." Jian Xia laughed, got up and stretched.

"Xia Xia," Lin Qing handed over a cup of soy milk, her voice softened a bit, "Are you worried that you will run into Zhou Li tomorrow?"

Not only Zhou Li, maybe the guy from Weicheng would also pass by.

"Don't worry, your lines are the best in our class," Lin Qing said, "Zhou Li is definitely not as good as you."

"That's not true." Jian Xia poked open the soy milk with a straw, lowered her head and took a sip.

From the last time when she met Zhou Li when she fixed her makeup, Jian Xia was mentally prepared.

It's impossible to say that he doesn't mind at all. After all, he is an ordinary person with ordinary emotions.

It's just that I don't mind that it will affect my emotions.

In the final analysis, it may be because his feelings for Wei Cheng have never been love.

The marriage between Wei and Jian's family was arranged by the family.

Since childhood, before his family moved to the city, he has been playing with Wei Cheng.

And Wei Cheng also took good care of him, and the two families were even better like a family.

So in the last month of the seventeenth year, when the Wei family came to propose marriage, he was easily persuaded by his parents' rhetoric of "kissing each other".

He was used to the past way of getting along, and he didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

I always thought that even if I married Wei Cheng, the state of getting along should not change much.

But he didn't expect the Wei family's betrayal and Zhou Li's intervention...

Probably because I don't love it.

So once the initial anger and confusion of being betrayed by his relatives passed, he actually didn't mind those two anymore.

He is not worried about meeting them, because meeting them is inevitable.

He was just a little worried about himself.

Like most rookie actors, it is not easy for him to get into the show, nor is it easy to get out of the play.

When he was filming Black Fairy Tale back then, his NG rate was very high in the early stage. Of course, he was tortured for a while because he couldn't make a play.

Thinking of this, he suddenly thought of Fu Hanyun again, and the comedy movie that came from his joke back then.

The corners of the mouth slowly turned up unconsciously.