Chapter 62

After Black Fairy Tale before, the best rising period was wasted because she didn't take over for so long. Jian Xia was also scolded miserably by netizens.

When it was the most serious, career fans even lost their fans one after another.

Fortunately, he didn't have any black material, otherwise it would be impossible to avoid the backlash of fans who have lost fans.

Calculated, Jian Xia has been out for several years, but actually she didn't spend much time in the entertainment industry.

But the amazing thing is that he seems to have nothing to experience?

Having already had experience, Jian Xia didn't take those ugly words on Weibo to heart.

After all, it was officially announced by the Demon Master Association.

Therefore, whether it is the real people who eat melons or someone with ulterior motives, these unwarranted speculations and abuse will eventually disappear.

Instead of spending time on these? Things, he might as well do his job well.

But he is not in a hurry, but the fans are in a hurry.

[Xia Xia, do you want to explain? 】

[Xia Xia didn't? What did they say, themselves? Excessive interpretation, why let him explain? 】

[I can't take it anymore, can't I see them hurting to death? 】

[Xiaxia's resources have been soaring recently, and it is obvious that some people's cakes have been moved, and some competitors whose development is similar to resources have been thrown away after N.U's official announcement. It is estimated that many people have been waiting for it for a long time. Such an opportunity to forcibly press the head, it is obvious that someone is behind the explosion. 】

[I'm not strong enough? Just spy on other people, what kind of stinking stuff? Son? 】

【...】

The barrage was rolling fast, but Jian Xia didn't? He saw that he was concentrating on finishing the gold thread wound on the platinum skeleton.

A golden-yellow ginkgo leaf brooch with a luster was finally completed and placed in his palm.

He edited it very carefully, so it is very beautiful and suitable for Fu Hanyun.

She closed her thin white fingers and wrapped the ginkgo leaf in her palm. Jian Xia unconsciously remembered the first time she saw Fu Hanyun on the high school campus.

Whether it was the golden sunshine that day, the golden ginkgo leaves, or the tall and handsome young man standing opposite him, they were all dazzlingly brilliant.

After a long time, he no longer remembered Fu Hanyun's expression and posture at that time, but he still could not forget the feeling he gave him at that moment.

Slowly relaxing her fingers, Jian Xia looked at the ginkgo leaves in her palm for a moment, and couldn't help bending her eyes and laughing.

[Oh my God, Xia Xia, when can you still laugh? 】

[My curiosity is already overwhelmed, what exactly can make Xia Xia laugh in this situation? Li Divorce. 】

[My wife is so sweet, my heart melts, such a lovely wife is here, how can those? 】

【Smiling so sweetly, people can't stop thinking about it, isn't it?...】

【Shut up. 】

[Shut up +1]