Chapter 83

Fu Hanyun's aura was too scary, carrying Jian Xia outside? The speed of walking was too fast, making the chaotic crowd on the set quiet for a moment.

He is tall and has long legs, but in a short while, he left everyone behind.

It wasn't until the black Maybach outside turned roaringly, turned around, and rushed out like an arrow off the string, that other people came to their senses one after another.

Zhu Qian and Sun Peipei were so frightened that they got into the car like flying, and Qi Ming immediately drove after them.

Qu Shui, Xue Ying and chief producer Zhou Wenchang also got into the car immediately and followed closely behind.

The moment the car door closed, Fu Hanyun's messy kiss? Accompanied by an urgent call, it fell like raindrops on Jian Xia Qingjun's eyebrows and eyes.

Jian Xia was still wearing the costumes that the crew specially paid a lot of money to hire Wen Qian, a well-known Hong Kong stylist.

The outside of the tulle, which should have been white and flowing, was stained with mottled blood at this moment. It looked shocking, and people didn't know where to start to check his body.

Fu Hanyun's lips were pursed extremely tightly. At this moment, he seemed to have suddenly changed back to the young child who had just lost his parents twenty years ago.

The tentacles that have finally stretched out from the bottom of my heart, and the roots that have been quietly planted when no one knows, seem to be destroyed again.

His heart was cold and desperate, like a star of duckweed, with nowhere to rest.

But after all, he is no longer a five-year-old child. In these years?, he is no longer as fragile as before.

Even though the scene in front of him gradually became blurred, he still raised his hand to untie Jian Xia's belt.

It seemed that a scalding liquid fell down, hitting the corner of Jian Xia's eye.

It was only at this moment that Jian Xia realized that although she tried her best to explain in her mind just now, she didn't actually make a sound.

Probably because he was too scared at the beginning, then too shocked, everything changed so fast that he didn't even have time to speak.

"Fu Hanyun." The place where the back was stressed was so hot that it hurt a little, Jian Xia moved with difficulty in Fu Hanyun's arms, and raised her hand to touch Fu Hanyun's eyelashes that were wet with water, "I'm fine. "

"Well, you're fine." Fu Hanyun immediately stopped the movement of his hands, and carefully kissed Jian Xia's forehead.

"You're fine," unconsciously, he repeated what he said just now, "Don't be afraid, we're going to the hospital right away."

"I'm not afraid." Jian Xia raised her hand to hold Fu Hanyun's cheek, "Don't cry either."

Fu Hanyun was stunned for a moment, as if she didn't realize that she shed tears just now.

His face was pale, and even his rosy lips were slightly gray, which made his already dark eyes darker and deeper, like two abysses of despair.

Inexplicably, there seemed to be some unknown string in Jian Xia's heart, and someone gently plucked it, causing a ripple.

He always thought he was enlightened.

He likes Fu Hanyun, and being with him is relaxing and comfortable, and he feels a strong sense of happiness.

He also knew that Fu Hanyun liked him.

But it wasn't until this moment that he realized how much Fu Hanyun liked and cared about him.