Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Yan Heqing woke up.

One second before signing the stand-in contract.

It turns out that he is a substitute cannon fodder in a book.

In the article, he has been the stand-in for Lu Machi and Bai Yueguang for 3 years.

The little lover who was held by Lu Muchi was slapped, was sent to seduce a rival by Lu Muchi and was almost raped, was choked by Lu Muchi and almost died.

He was both licking and biting, enjoying it as if it were sweetmeat. He loved Lu Muchi to the core.

In the end, he voluntarily donated his eyes in exchange for the light of Lu Muchi Baiyueguang, his twin brother.

He and his twin brother were abandoned and sent to an orphanage when they were young. He gave his younger brother the opportunity to be adopted by a rich man, and his younger brother became a pampered and pampered young master.

And he was adopted by an infertile couple. After a year of living a relatively warm life, his adoptive parents suddenly miraculously gave birth to a son, and his life fell into hell.

When he met Lu Muchi, he was the executioner of his life. Lu Muchi couldn't get what he wanted from his younger brother, so he found him as a substitute.

The adoptive father and mother took a fancy to the money and happily sold him to Lu Muchi.

He also suffered from Stockholm Syndrome and fell in love with Lu Muchi under the mental and physical abuse of Lu Muchi.

The final outcome is that he gave his last bit of value - his eyes - to his brother, the protagonist, and then was hit by a car to save another protagonist, Lu Muchi. Life ends at the age of 21.

Open, what, what, play, laugh?

Yan Heqing's hunting moment has begun.

His adoptive parents abused him.

The love-minded brother who took away his eyes.

besides--

Lu Muchi trampled on his dignity, destroyed his dreams, and took away his life.

......

He won't let it go.

He wants to get back his eyes, dignity, ideals, and life without missing a beat.

small theater:

Lu Muchi fell in love with Yan Heqing so much that he couldn't help himself, and carefully planned the proposal scene. However, when he heard that Yan Heqing was getting married, he got drunk and went crazy late at night to smash Yan Heqing's door.

The door opened, and when he saw the person who opened the door, Lu Muchi was frightened and woke up, "Uncle?! Why are you here?"

Lu Lin, who was wearing a bathrobe, spat out two words from his thin lips, "Infidelity."

According to legend in the business world, Lu Lin, the leader of the Lu family, is aloof and a top official who despises all living beings.

Until one day, he was severely pulled off the altar by Yan Heqing.

A beautiful woman from the Qing Leng Diao style is attacked by an old man who is an abstinent domineering boss.

Chapter 1

At four o'clock in the afternoon, a sudden heavy rain hit the floor-to-ceiling glass in the coffee shop, making a harsh sound.