Chapter 96

Lin Fengzhi finally regained his vitality.

He tightened his grip on the phone.

He knew it! Yan Heqing is lying, Yan Heqing just likes Lu Muchi!

Yan Heqing lied to him, and he also lied to Lu Lin!

This is the proof!

Lin Fengzhi's heart was beating violently. After a while, his fingertips trembled as he clicked on the photo album, then clicked on the hidden and unlocked photo album. There was only one photo in it——

On the photo wall in the Beijing University Auditorium, there was Lu Lin's 18-year-old ID photo.

Last semester, Lu Lin gave a lecture at Peking University. Lin Fengzhi noticed it when he went to listen and secretly took a picture.

The ID photo was small in size, and it was attached to the top of the photo wall and protected by a glass cover. Lin Fengzhi tried his best, but the photo was still very blurry, but it didn't matter, he would always recognize Lu Lin.

Lin Fengzhi pressed the phone screen tightly to his chest, raised his chin, and closed his eyes excitedly.

He finally found a reason for himself.

If Yan Heqing doesn't really like Lu Lin, then he doesn't have to give up on Lu Lin!

Lin Fengzhi's heartbeat kept accelerating. He couldn't wait to see Lu Lin. He was going to see Lu Lin right away!

Lin Fengzhi opened his eyes, kicked off the quilt and got out of bed.

As soon as his feet touched the ground, he suddenly felt dizzy. His vision went dark for a few seconds. He fell back on the bed and blinked hard several times before his vision gradually became clear.

He couldn't eat during this period. He must have had a hypoglycemic reaction, Lin Fengzhi thought, when Lin's mother opened the door and came in.

After staying in the hospital, even though there was a separate bathroom with complete facilities, Lin's mother still wanted to go home to relax and take a bath. After walking for a while, she received a call from Lin Fengyi and had to turn back.

"Mom, I want to eat steamed king crab." Lin Fengzhi smiled when he saw Lin's mother. He counted the things he wanted to eat like a child. Now his appetite has returned, "Mushroom bacon pasta, chestnut cream soup."

He tilted his head and winked, "And two more caramel brulees!"

Lin Fengzhi was willing to eat, but Lin's mother couldn't help but worry after she was happy.

Lin Fengzhi's mood swings wildly, and it's not without reason.

Mother Lin sighed and asked someone to prepare a meal.

Soon the meal was delivered, Lin Fengzhi moved his index fingers, and the food was swept away like a snowstorm.

Mother Lin was shocked. She put down the crab legs she was handling and quickly gave him water. "Eat slowly, be careful not to choke. No one will compete with you."

Lin Fengzhi lowered his head and took a big sip, then immediately turned to eat the baked pudding.

"Can't be slow, I want to get out."

Mother Lin was shocked, "Where are you going?"

Lin Fengzhi's eyes were shining with stars. He raised his head and curled his lips proudly, "Find my future!"

——

On the other side, Lu Lin sent Yan Heqing to the side entrance of Beijing University and got off the car with him, "I'm here to take a look at the house."