Chapter 100

Yan Heqing's voice could be heard clearly in the quiet corridor.

When Lu Muchi heard the stranger, his heart was stabbed hard. He suppressed his temper and almost tried to please him, "I know you are still angry. I ignored it that day. I didn't expect Cheng Jian to be such a bastard. No matter how angry you are with me, Okay, let's go check it out first. Okay?"

No response.

Lu Muchi had no choice but to turn around and lean against the door, closing his eyes and waiting for the guard to come.

Smiling in a low voice: "You won't believe me if I tell you. I've never been so humble to anyone. You helped my mother escape, and I can't bear to blame you. I really can't do anything to you. Please give me a clear explanation. What's going on? That's why I'm willing to go check it out."

There was still no response from the door.

Yan He put on a white coat early in the morning and went into another room to do experiments.

After a while, two guards came in a hurry.

Lu Muchi did not resist and followed the guard away. If there was a conflict, Yan Heqing would definitely be angry again.

When he got downstairs, Lu Muchi walked straight to the parking space. Two doormen were about to chase him, but a man ran over and stopped the doormen. He whispered something, and one of the doormen frowned.

"No matter how anxious you are, you can't break into the laboratory building."

The man nodded repeatedly and said a few words before the two guards left.

Lu Muchi got into the car, lowered the window and looked at the laboratory building not far away.

Ever since Lin Fengxian contacted him and told him that Lin Fengzhi suffered from keratoconus, his heart had not calmed down for a moment. He was worried that Yan Heqing would have the same eye problems as Lin Fengzhi.

After thinking about it, Lu Muchi took out his cell phone and dialed Lu Lin's number.

Lu Lin would have a way to do anything, and Lu Muchi wanted to ask him for advice.

The call went through, but no one answered it. Lu Muchi guessed that Lu Lin was in a meeting and didn't dare to call again.

Lu Lin didn't have a meeting. He just saw the call and had no desire to answer it.

The secretary was reporting the situation, "Mr. Cheng and his son haven't left yet."

Lu Lin said calmly, "Get out."

As soon as the secretary returned to her work station, the new secretary came over and asked in a low voice: "You really don't want tea and snacks?" She was uneasy, "They have been left to dry for two hours. It's not good."

The secretary wiped his neck and said, "They offended Mr. Lu and if we entertain them, that means we are not very good."

The new secretary suddenly understood. She nodded heavily, "I understand!"

At this time in the living room, Cheng Jian stood up with a dark face and gritted his teeth. Before he even lifted his feet, a deep voice sounded next to him. "sit down."

"Dad!" Cheng Jian couldn't hold it in anymore, "Lu Lin is clearly humiliating us!"

Of course Cheng Qingyi knew that Lu Lin was humiliating their father and son. He didn't see the guests for two hours and didn't serve tea. It was extremely rude.

But there was no way, the other party was Lu Lin, so they could only swallow it with a smile.

Cheng Jian refused to accept, "Dad, what are you afraid of?" He clenched his fists, "Now it's me who is being raped by Lu Muchi..." He couldn't speak, his eyeballs were cracked and bleeding, "Why do we still come to beg him!"