Chapter 90

Xiangsizi is cool and feels cool against the skin. Yan Heqing has cold white skin and looks very good when wearing dark red Xiangsizi.

The old lady also enthusiastically promoted it, "Every color of my acacia seeds is carefully selected. The more expensive ones are, they are more effective. Young man, you will have good luck this year!"

Lu Lin ordered two strings and put them on his left wrist, next to the million-dollar watch.

He took Yan Heqing's hand again and intertwined his fingers without letting go.

After that, no one came back to ask for contact information.

After leaving the scenic spot, it is directly connected to the famous ancient street of Ershiqiao, filled with literary and artistic bookstores, tea and pastry shops.

Lu Lin must have a purpose. He led Yan Heqing and walked slowly against the flow of people. There were fewer and fewer people. As he neared the end, he saw another entrance on the left.

There were a few guide signs hanging on the colorful GG sign. Yan Heqing saw two words at first glance, Pingtan.

Lu Lin brought him to listen to Pingtan.

The most famous Pingtan Hall in Ershiqiao is located in this inconspicuous alley.

The narrow alleyway could only accommodate one person, so Lu Lin let go of Yan Heqing's hand and walked in first.

There are also a few teahouses and tattoo parlors in the alley, but the foot traffic is sparse, and they are like two different places from the main street.

After walking a little further, the carved door on the left is open. Compared with the deserted teahouse and tattoo parlor, the Pingtan Pavilion has more wine and is not afraid of the deep alley, and there are many customers who come here for its reputation.

The front desk apologized and said: "Sorry, there is a lot of traffic during the May Day holiday, so you have to reserve a seat one day in advance."

Lu Lin announced his name, and upon hearing it, the front desk immediately asked the waiter to take them to the second floor.

This Mr. Lu booked a private room on the second floor half a month ago.

As soon as we arrived on the second floor, we could hear the soft lyrics of Xiaoqiao's flowing water.

It is said to be a private room, but it is actually a corridor with a table and a few chairs. Downstairs is the lobby and performance stage.

On the stage is a woman wearing a cheongsam, holding a pipa in her arms and playing with her fingers, expressing the tenderness of the water town.

The waiter handed over a list, which was tea and a song list.

Pingtan Hall performs a pre-arranged repertoire every day. During the breaks, you can order songs for an additional fee, and the audience can listen along.

Lu Lin asked Yan He to count, and Yan He counted the remaining cash, ordered two cups of Jin Junmei, and ordered another song in a slow voice, and also ordered.

"You didn't bring your mobile phone?" Lu Lin didn't know whether he just discovered it or if he discovered it earlier and asked now.

Yan Heqing didn't hide anything, "It's turned off."

The waiter came downstairs with the order, and Lu Lin said, "Is your creditor still bothering you?"

"It doesn't count." Yan Heqing's voice was clear and light. "Want to be quiet for a few days."