Chapter 79

Lin Fengyi didn't spill the beans. He was surprised why Lin Fengzhi was so responsive today, but he didn't want to admit that he went after Yan Heqing, let alone tell Lin Fengzhi.

He coughed a few times and said in a weak tone: "Yes, I will go hiking in Huaishan Mountain with my friends."

Lin Fengzhi was doubtful, so he went hiking in Huaishan Mountain by chance? But it makes no sense to go to Huaishan specifically. It can't be because he wants to meet Yan Heqing by chance.

Maybe he was overreacting.

During this period, he was very stressed about Yan Heqing!

Thinking of Yan Heqing again, Lin Fengzhi immediately became depressed.

Yan Heqing never replied to his WeChat message.

Gu Xingye sent him a photo of plum blossom algae yesterday. It was definitely not because Yan Heqing couldn't contact him because there was no signal in the mountains, but because he was deliberately ignoring him.

are you angry? Because of what he said?

But the one who did the wrong thing was obviously Yan Heqing.

He didn't want to hide their relationship. If Yan Heqing had told him in advance so that he wouldn't be so embarrassed in front of Gu Xingye, he would never question him.

"Drink." He handed the milk to Lin Fengyi, and Lin Fengzhi sat on the edge of the bed, "Then you met Yan Heqing in Huaishan?"

Lin Fengyi didn't want to drink, so he put it back on the bedside table, "I touched it!"

He was biting his back molars feebly, it would be better not to meet him!

Lin Fengzhi nodded, "They are going to the field for internship, and Gu Xingye is also there."

When it came to Gu Xingye, Lin Fengyi was also unhappy, "I know, he is with Yan Heqing."

Lin Fengzhi asked: "Do they often get together?"

"No, we have a good relationship." Lin Fengyi sneered, "Gu Xingye, that kid, can speak well with just one mouth."

Lin Fengzhi fell silent and forced Lin Fengyi to finish drinking the milk before he left the room and made a phone call.

He called Gu Xingye.

"Let Yan Heqing listen."

Gu Xingye chuckled, "Can I understand that you had a quarrel with him?"

Lin Fengzhi is annoyed with Gu Xingye and can't hide anything from him. Currently, this is his deepest secret. He has never mentioned Lu Lin in front of Gu Xingye, otherwise he will definitely be discovered. "Yes, it's not because of you!"

"Me?" Gu Xingye paused for a few seconds and understood. He was a little helpless. "He didn't tell me. I saw your phone call on the second day of junior high school. I just made a wild guess."

Lin Fengzhi was stunned for a moment, "Are you just guessing?!" Then he didn't accuse Yan Heqing unjustly! He complained, "What are you guessing about?"

Gu Xingye knew without asking that Lin Fengzhi must have gone to question Yan Heqing. He raised his forehead and said, "I told you not to be rash. If you doubt him like this, it's reasonable to be angry."

Lin Fengzhi was confused and held it in for a long time, "It's all your fault."

"Yes, it's all my fault." Gu Xingye asked with a smile, "But he won't blame me. How are you going to apologize?"