Chapter 41

The person chasing Yan Heqing is not a woman, but a man?

Lin Fengzhi's heart beat faster.

So Yan Heqing also likes men? !

Yan Heqing looked calm, "Well, I have a topic to discuss with my classmates." His bright eyes fell lightly on Lin Fengzhi, "What's wrong with you?"

Lin Fengzhi was a little embarrassed. It turned out that Yan Heqing meant this. He thought...

He shook his head, "It's okay, let's go."

Yan Heqing followed him slowly.

There was a men's clothing store ahead. Lin Fengzhi walked in by a familiar street. The clerk recognized him and greeted him warmly, "Mr. Xiao Lin, I was about to send a catalog of new spring clothes to your house. Why are you here in person today?"

Lin Fengzhi showed a bright smile and said, "It's not bad to come here occasionally."

He walked to the middle display cabinet, where the model was wearing a dark blue classic long trench coat.

Lin Fengzhi immediately imagined what Lu Lin would look like wearing it. It suited him so well!

Lu Lin has a superior height and temperament. He has never seen anyone who is more suitable for wearing a long windbreaker than Lu Lin.

He changed his mind again, how about giving him a windbreaker?

"How about this one?" Lin Fengzhi turned around, only to realize that Yan Heqing had not followed. He looked around in confusion, only to find that Yan Heqing was on the other side, so he trotted around.

Yan Heqing was looking at an off-white mid-length coat.

Lin Fengzhi's eyes wandered between the coat and Yan Heqing, and his eyes gradually brightened, "Brother, you have really good taste. This coat is nice!"

The clerk quickly stepped forward and introduced, "This is this year's new style for early spring. It uses sable technology. It has a water ripple effect in any light and at any angle. The hand-stitched double-sided cashmere is also very light and warm."

She smiled, "Currently, we only have this one in S size in the store. The store in the South District has one in L size. It's not available in other places yet."

Lin Fengzhi said directly to the clerk: "Take it off and try it."

Yan Heqing looked away from the 120,000 on the tag, and he stopped the clerk, "No need."

Lin Fengzhi blinked his eyelashes, "Why? It's definitely suitable for you."

The clerk looked at Yan Heqing with a steady expression. His facial features were somewhat similar to Lin Fengzhi's, he was a few centimeters taller, and his temperament was completely different. He looked like a brother, but not that much.

Furthermore, Yan Heqing wears ordinary clothes. She has been in the industry for more than ten years and can tell the fabric at a glance.

The quality of Yan Heqing's coat is worth two to three hundred yuan, but he wears it in a quality and not cheap way.

What is their relationship?

Does this delicate young master of the Lin family want to buy him something as a gift?

Selling a piece of clothing worth more than 100,000 yuan will make a commission of less than 1,000 yuan. Of course, the clerk does not want to miss the opportunity. Of course, she does think that Yan Heqing is very suitable for this coat. This coat is a temperamental style and is suitable for tall, thin and fair-skinned men.