Chapter 101

Lu Lin didn't contact Xie Yunjie and directly booked a room at the hot spring hotel.

Xie Yunjie received the news immediately and called Lu Lin.

"Are you going early? What kind of suite are you staying in? Go directly to the villa."

The hot spring hotel has set aside a separate hot spring and built a villa for the Xie family to use for their own vacation.

Lu Lin drove the car and connected the phone to the Bluetooth in the car. Xie Yunjie's voice echoed in the car.

Lu Lin looked at Yan Heqing from the corner of his eye. Yan Heqing liked peace and quiet, and living in a villa would inevitably lead to excitement.

Yan Heqing discovered what Lu Lin meant, and he took the initiative to reply to Xie Yunjie, "Sorry to trouble you, Mr. Xie."

Xie Yunjie laughed, "Don't thank me, sir, you're too outsider! I'm not much older than you, I can call you whatever you want, Brother Xie, Brother Jie."

His intention is obvious, he just wants to take advantage of Lu Lin. There is no difference between Lu Lin's baby calling him brother and Lu Lin calling him brother!

Yan Heqing slightly curled his lips and said, "It's still the name."

"Okay." Xie Yunjie smiled, "Okay, I won't disturb you. I'm hanging up. I'll be there tomorrow."

Xie Yunjie hung up the phone.

Within a few minutes, Chu Ziyu's call came in, but he was contacting Yan Heqing.

"Qing, where have you been?" There was a ding-ding-dong-dong sound on his side. "I'm packing my luggage! Let's meet up for a late-night snack when we arrive soon?"

He had a loud voice, so Lu Lin refused on behalf of Yan Heqing, "You go alone, he is going to take care of himself."

He clearly heard Chu Ziyu slap his forehead, "I have a goldfish memory and have forgotten this. Okay, if you don't want to eat barbecue, I will set off tomorrow morning. Pack more luggage!"

Not knowing how much luggage he had, he hung up the phone in a hurry.

"You and Chu Ziyu have known each other since elementary school?" Yan Heqing asked suddenly.

Lu Lin's expression was as usual, "Kindergarten. He wet the bed every day and graduated from the senior class."

Yan Heqing nodded. Wetting the bed was not unusual. Yan Feng was still peeing his pants at the age of 12.

"This is your reaction." Lu Lin raised his index finger and tapped the steering wheel, "Aren't you afraid that I will be jealous?"

This time Yan Heqing reacted for a few seconds and quickly explained, "The boy from his adoptive mother's house still wets his pants at the age of 12."

Lu Lin thought of the smell that filled the house last time. Yan Heqing had lived in that environment for 13 years.

"Call him by his full name because he is your friend." Yan Heqing added.

Lu Lin was completely defeated by this sentence, "Sleep for a while first?" He looked at the navigation and said, "It takes three hours to get there."

Yan Heqing shook his head, "I'm not sleepy. Let me drive when you get off the highway."

At this time, passing by a 24-hour convenience store, Lu Lin stopped on the side of the road, "I'm going to buy water, do you want to bring something to eat?"

Yan Heqing unbuckled his seat belt first, "I'll go."

There was only one cashier watching the football game in the convenience store. Yan Heqing took a few bottles of water and a few boxes of biscuits and walked to the cashier.