Chapter 33

Yan Heqing entered the auditorium. The auditorium was almost full, with only a few seats left in the last few rows.

Yan Heqing found an empty seat and sat down.

Fu Helang also ran in afterwards. He looked around and quickly spotted Yan Heqing.

There were people sitting on both sides of Yan Heqing. Fu Helang occupied a seat in the back row with his schoolbag and 'borrowed' it along the way.

Approaching Yan Heqing's position, he bent down and whispered to the girl on Yan Heqing's left, who quickly changed positions.

Fu Helang thanked him profusely, reached for his schoolbag again, and then sat down.

"Classmate Yan, have a drink of water." Fu Helang took out a bottle of juice from his schoolbag. He arrived a few minutes late just to buy a drink.

Yan Heqing also took out a water glass from his bag and drank half of it. He declined, "I don't drink drinks."

Fu Helang quickly put away the drink and grinned with big white teeth. "I don't drink cola very much. Drinking water is good for my health."

At this time, the whole auditorium suddenly erupted, and some people screamed softly, "You are so young! You are so handsome!"

Yan Heqing raised his eyes and looked up.

They are very far apart, one is on the far stage and the other is in the second to last row. All they can see is their tall and straight figures, wearing a simple black suit today.

Fu Helang then sighed, "It's amazing to be on the international rich list at such a young age. No wonder he is the only one with straight A's in the school's history."

He suddenly turned his head. In the dim light, the boy's eyelashes were too long.

Fu Helang suddenly blushed and whispered, "Classmate Yan, your grades are so good, you can definitely get all A's."

Yan Heqing glanced sideways slightly and put his hand to his lips, "The speech has begun."

"Oh!" Fu Helang quickly sat up straight, his chest beating several times faster than usual because he just met the boy's eyes.

At this time, Lu Lin adjusted the microphone on the stage. There were no empty seats in the auditorium. At a glance, it was full of people, young students.

For a moment, he was distracted. Yan Heqing was also such a young student.

Lu Lin regained his composure and began to speak.

The content is similar, some inspiring chicken soup for the entrepreneurial soul.

It's just that Lu Lin's voice is deep and magnetic, his appearance is superior, and he is a legendary scholar at Beijing University. Every time he finishes his speech, in addition to thunderous applause, there are also cheers one after another from the audience.

Lin Fengzhi sat in the first row, in the middle.

His position was so close to Lu Lin, so close that he had never been so satisfied to see Lu Lin for a long time.

"He's really handsome."

There was a small whisper next door, and Lin Fengzhi heard it with pride and jealousy.

He thought Lu Lin only belonged to him.

Admiring and admiring him, throughout the whole speech, Lin Fengzhi looked at Lu Lin greedily, reluctant to blink.

After the half-hour lecture, there was a half-hour question time for students.

The students were particularly enthusiastic, raising their hands one after another and asking a variety of questions, some of which were very sharp.