Chapter 107

Lu Lin's eyes were thick and cold, and he looked at Lu Muchi expressionlessly.

Anyone could tell that he was in a bad mood.

Lu Muchi was the closest and felt the strongest pressure. He felt like he was being watched, like a hunter observing his prey.

"..." Lu Muchi's Adam's apple rolled and he swallowed hard, "Uncle?"

Only then did Lu Lin look away. He said nothing. Lu Muchi didn't dare to remain silent, so he had no choice but to continue, "What's wrong...ah!"

After a scream, Lu Muchi immediately shut up. Lu Changcheng slapped him directly on the back this time, "You worthless thing, I'll beat you to death today!"

Lu Muchi didn't avoid it, and looked to Lu Lin for help, but Lu Lin was still so cold, standing at the door, neither coming in nor leaving.

Lu Muchi was determined to get married this time. Lu Changcheng's cane was nothing. What he was afraid of was...

Lu Muchi gritted his teeth and endured the beating, "If you can't beat me to death, I will only marry Yan Heqing as long as I live!"

Lu Changcheng was so angry that he lost all control of his strength and whipped Lu Muchi hard. Compared to Yan Heqing's low status, he was even more angry that he was being fooled around by Yan Heqing. This was something he could not allow.

He also said harshly, "Yan Heqing will enter the Lu family's gate unless I die!"

Neither of them gave in, and the ward was filled with the sound of beatings. Lu Muchi's face turned pale. After a while, a painful groan finally escaped from his lips. Seeing that he couldn't stand it anymore, Lu Changcheng couldn't bear it, and he had no reason to stop. He glanced at Lu Lin, hoping that Lu Lin would stop him.

Unexpectedly, when he met Lu Lin's eyes, Lu Changcheng was stunned, and the cane hit Lu Muchi's back. Lu Muchi screamed and fell into convulsions. This time it was not a disguise. He curled up and wailed in extreme pain. Lu Changcheng was so shocked that the cane fell off and rushed over. Shouting, "Call the doctor! Call the doctor!"

Lu Han's face also turned pale. He passed by Lu Lin and ran out, "Come on, come on, call the doctor..."

Doctors and nurses arrived quickly. The ward was filled with Lu Muchi's cries of pain. Lu Changcheng was covered in cold sweat and his limbs were cold. Until the doctor confirmed that Lu Muchi had not injured his spine, he could no longer hold on and staggered backwards. Lu Han I quickly helped him to rest on the sofa.

The escort quickly prepared antihypertensive medicine and asked Lu Changcheng to take a few pills. After taking the medicine, Lu Changcheng rested for a while. His face was still weak, but he thought of Lu Lin, and his eyes immediately searched the ward.

Lu Lin's eyes when he looked at Lu Muchi were full of ferocity, and he was frightened just by seeing that look.

You must have read it wrong.

It was impossible for Lu Lin to look at his nephew with that kind of look.

Lu Changcheng thought like this, but his heart still couldn't be at peace. He looked around a few more times, but still couldn't see Lu Lin.

Lu Lin had already left. He sent Yan Heqing back to the house Yan Heqing rented. He walked to the door without entering the house, "Get some rest early."

From the moment he met Lu Muchi, he kept his emotions under control until he got in the car. He drove out of the community and parked in front of the convenience store.