Chapter 50

The game room is in the innermost room on the right on the second floor.

When you open the door, you will see several dancing machines, a row of different styles of classic and old-fashioned game arcade machines, and five LCD TVs for playing games hung on the wall.

This game room is about 100 square meters.

Yan Heqing had never seen these things before. He glanced over and saw two incompatible gashapon machines and a claw machine filled with dolls on the left wall.

Lin Fengyi came in and saw Yan Heqing looking at the gashapon machine and claw machine. He coughed hard, put his fist against the corner of his mouth, and said in a somewhat erratic voice, "Those are for Zhizhi to play with."

However, Yan Heqing didn't react at all and walked to Lin Fengxian's side.

Lin Fengyi's expression froze slightly, and he snorted disdainfully in his throat.

Lin Fengxian squatted and opened the cabinet under the LCD TV. The ten-meter-long drawer contained a dazzling array of game boards.

Thinking that Yan Heqing had never played games, Lin Fengxian wanted to find a game that was easy to get started with.

It's just that he rarely plays games, so he called Lin Fengyi while flipping, "Second brother, I recommend a three-player battle game. It's simple and easy to play."

Lin Fengyi leaned against the TV wall, folded his arms, stared at Yan Heqing's back, and snorted a few times, "Who wants to play simple battles? The claw machine should be simple and fun."

Lin Fengxian frowned slightly. The second child in his family was not usually like this, but today he acted like a gunman and spoke in a weird manner.

Just as he was about to scold him, Yan Heqing pointed at a game board and said, "How about this one?"

Lin Fengyi craned his neck to look over.

Lin Fengxian pulled it out directly and called it the Forest of Death.

A long time ago, the multiplayer battle game was popular in his elementary school.

The background of the story is very simple. A group of mercenaries from different forces are fighting fiercely in the forest of death, grabbing equipment and health packs, dealing with enemies, and killing teammates. The only winner can escape from the forest by taking all the supplies.

Lin Fengyi also caught a glimpse of the game board.

Forest of death...

The operation of this game is five-star level and it is one of his favorite games.

Lin Fengzhi played with him several times, and he cried every time. Later, he got angry and stopped playing.

There is no way, the younger brother is the younger brother, the game is the game.

He will show no mercy.

Lin Fengzhi was so impressed that he was pretty good at playing most games, so he didn't dare to play Forest of Death with him anymore. Yan Heqing was just a novice at the game.

Lin Fengyi kindly reminded him for the first time, "You'd better change to another one and play this one. I won't be responsible for crying if you lose."

Lin Fengxian also felt that the Forest of Death was not suitable for novices. The best time he played this game was when there were so many people. He was able to form a team with Lin Fengyi and cooperate to destroy the opponent. However, he turned around and was shot in the head by Lin Fengyi.