Chapter 103

The medicine contained sleeping ingredients, and Yan Heqing fell asleep again while lying down.

Gradually he felt warm all over his body, and he realized that he had started to have a fever, but he couldn't open his eyes, so he sank into the warm feeling and fell into a deep sleep.

Lu Lin came back with porridge, brown sugar rice porridge that he cooked himself. He pushed the door open and saw Yan Heqing burying his chin in the quilt and sleeping peacefully. He didn't come in, closed the door and left silently.

The weather turned cooler today, there was no sun, and there was a slight chance of rain. Lu Lin walked out of the house and sat on a stone bench in the courtyard to meditate.

Only now did he have time to think about Yan Heqing's physical reaction last night.

There is a sense of inadequacy, no stress, and muscle relaxation all over the body. These reactions are not like a shadow.

Did he think wrong?

Or——

Something far more serious than physical harm.

A bitter taste filled Lu Lin's mouth. He had already felt Yan Heqing's pain before he could see the whole picture.

How miserable will this person be?

The intimate contact last night made his thoughts clearer, and his heartache for Yan Heqing was like the bottom of the sea he had dived, endless.

"Why are you so lost in thought?" Xie Yunjie saw Lu Lin at the door. He knocked on the courtyard door for a while, but Lu Lin got no response, so he couldn't help but push the door open and come in.

Lu Lin put away his emotions and said, "It's nothing."

Xie Yunjie stopped asking and sat down next to him, "Where did you stay last night?"

Intimate behavior is normal for couples in a relationship, but if it comes to Lu Lin, either he doesn't cross that line, or it will be over for the rest of his life.

Xie Yunjie was shocked.

Although he knew how special Lu Lin was to Yan Heqing, he did not expect that Lu Lin would already include Yan Heqing in his future.

Just thinking about it, it seems so natural.

The only person who could make Lu Lin's heart flutter in thirty years was Yan Heqing, who else could he be?

Xie Yunjie even felt that he wouldn't be surprised to hear about the wedding date of the two in a few days. Then he thought of another question, "Does uncle know about this?"

Xie Yunjie visited Lu Ruchan once. He was not worried that she would object, but the old man of the Lu family was definitely opposed.

Lu Lin said calmly: "Ignore him."

Xie Yunjie snorted, "It has to be you." He smiled, "What about the child? Will we adopt it later?"

Lu Lin thought about this problem. He had seen Yan Heqing's careful treatment of children in the orphanage. When two men get married, being unable to have children is a practical and realistic problem.

Ever since he decided to take Yan Heqing to celebrate the New Year with Lu Ruchan, he had never thought about having children. Now that he has been getting along with Yan Heqing, he has become more determined. He just wants to take good care of Yan Heqing for the rest of his life.

But he will respect Yan Heqing's ideas.

"Let's talk." He raised his hand and looked at his watch. An hour had passed.