Chapter 140

Memories 2

【Chu Ziyu Chapter】

Shen Huaiyu spoke out, and the group's attention, which had been sucked away by Chu Ziyu, returned to him.

A man who was half a head shorter than Shen Huaiyu glared at Shen Huaiyu angrily, and then shouted at Chu Ziyu: "Who are you? It's okay, get out of here!"

Chu Ziyu immediately recognized that the sound of pinching the duck was this boy. His appearance and voice were quite harmonious.

Chu Ziyu scratched his chin. He had a bad temper. People who asked him to leave usually left first. However, today was a special situation. His brother said that you can't suffer losses as a man. He wanted to teach this duck man a lesson. Wouldn't it save the pretty boy Shen Lian? Huaiyu.

He doesn't do good things.

Chu Ziyu glanced at Shen Huaiyu again. His skin was really white, just like the foundation his mother put on. It was not Xiaobai, but Dabai.

Chu Ziyu looked away, smiled brightly and waved, "I'm a passerby! I'm on the wrong track! Everyone, continue!"

He turned and left.

After walking around the corner, Chu Ziyu heard curses.

Tsk, what a beating.

Chu Ziyu was rich in experience. There was an eldest sister in junior high school who liked him. He thought the eldest sister's skin was a bit dark, so he seriously refused and was beaten by the eldest sister's younger brothers.

He was 1 against 3, with half a moonlight on his face.

If it was Shen Huaiyu who was so weak and so embarrassed, he would at least have to——

Chu Ziyu recalled for a few seconds that there seemed to be five people led by the duck man.

6 to 1, at least for a few months.

After walking out of the alley, Chu Ziyu walked slowly along the sidewalk for a while, and then gradually stopped.

He scratched his face hard.

Confessing doesn't mean you're going to hit someone, but you're just picking one out of a group. Isn't that too tasteless?

He looked on coldly and looked a little tasteless...

Why don't you help first and make an appointment to take revenge?

Chu Ziyu immediately turned around and ran towards the alley. The alley was unexpectedly quiet, only the sound of his footsteps echoed.

Knocked out?

Chu Ziyu stepped forward faster, and as he approached the corner, a man came out.

At this time, the light was a little darker, and half of it hit Shen Huaiyu's face, causing the corners of his mouth and face to be broken.

Chu Ziyu stopped, holding his knees with one hand and breathing heavily, his brown pupils staring at Shen Huaiyu.

Shen Huaiyu didn't look at him and walked away from him with his schoolbag in his left hand.

Chu Ziyu's forehead was buzzing. He liked to join in the fun, but he didn't rush in to see the battle. He rubbed his chest vigorously, stood up and followed Shen Huaiyu.

He was about ten steps behind Shen Huaiyu. Even though he didn't know him, he felt guilty. He held up his light schoolbag to half-cover his face, and occasionally hid in the telephone pole and trash can.

Shen Huaiyu didn't know whether he lived nearby or didn't want to take a car, so he kept walking along the road, from the sunset to the lanterns, and finally entered a drug store.