Chapter 97

Lin Fengzhi's pupils instantly cracked.

He couldn't believe that these words came from Lu Lin.

Such a lofty and noble Lu Lin... actually said such humble words.

impossible!

Lin Fengzhi didn't believe it. He deceived himself and went to take out his mobile phone. In a hurry, the mobile phone fell from his palm. He nervously knelt down to pick up the mobile phone. Tears gushed down his face and he scrambled to drop it to the ground. "Don't you believe me? I didn't. I'm lying to you, I have a video of Yan Heqing going there yesterday..."

When he grabbed the phone and eagerly clicked on the video screenshot, he looked up and saw that Lu Lin had already left. The assistant pushed open the glass door and Lu Lin walked out. The light at the door was bright. At this time, Lin Fengzhi saw a flash of light on Lu Lin's wrist. bracelet.

Red bean bracelets.

Lin Fengzhi had seen red bean bracelets everywhere in the city where he was traveling after high school, and his friends were asking him to buy one as a gift for his sweetheart.

At that time, he flatly refused. How could Lu Lin be willing to wear a red bean bracelet?

Lin Fengzhi's eyes gradually faded, and finally only a void remained.

The whole world turned into black and white. My phone fell to the ground and it didn't respond. I slowly stood up and walked out of the coffee shop.

The night in the city center was equally lively and bustling with traffic. Lin Fengzhi walked forward in despair like a zombie.

Suddenly there was a burst of dazzling white light, and Lin Fengzhi was pulled back hard. The brakes were slammed several times, and someone lowered the car window and yelled, "Look for death and find another place! Don't come out to harm others!"

Lin Fengzhi finally came to his senses and realized that he had just broken into the traffic. His heart was beating for the rest of his life. With a pale face, he turned to look at the person who saved him. At this time, he still held on to his last hope. Lu Lin was worried about him and came back to find him.

As soon as he turned around, he received a heavy slap on his face.

In his mottled vision, he saw Mother Lin crying for the second time: "Are you crazy? Lu Lin is your brother's person!"

Lin Fengzhi's brain exploded with a bang, and everything went blank.

Mom knows...

——

When the elevator door opened, Lu Lin first smelled the rich smell of bone soup. After changing his shoes and entering the room, he saw Yan Heqing typing on the keyboard. Hot pot balls and vegetables were already placed on the dining table, and the bone soup was bubbling.

Yan Heqing also knew that Lu Lin was back, but the work was about to end. He looked at the screen faster and said without looking back: "Are you hungry? I still have five minutes..."

Before he finished speaking, his shoulders sank. Lu Lin put his chin on his left shoulder, put the blueberries on the table, wrapped his arms around him with the chair, and breathed warm breath behind his ears, "I'm not hungry, I'll wait until you finish."

Yan Heqing speeded up his hand again.

It took three minutes to finish, and he spent two minutes checking it and sent it to Party A after it was correct.

Lu Lin just spoke, "I want to ask for the reward from the last card game."

Yan Heqing noticed that Lu Lin was in a bad mood, just like the last time he went to the furniture store, he was smiling but unhappy. Is the matter not handled well? Yan Heqing guessed that he was about to turn his head, but was fixed by Lu Lin, who kissed him gently behind the ear, "Use my secondary card from now on. Your time is very precious, don't waste it on such unimportant things."