Chapter 136 End of text

When Yan Heqing returned home, the living room was brightly lit, but Lu Lin was nowhere to be seen.

He put on his slippers and went to the balcony.

Sure enough, Lu Lin was pruning the bad branches.

The balcony was not sealed, and compared to the oversized terrace of the apartment, the conditions for growing flowers were still much worse. During their honeymoon, the housekeeper came to water them every day, but several pots of roses died.

"How about planting a few pots of climbing roses?" Lu Lin suddenly said, "When you come back, the balcony will be full of flowers."

Yan Heqing walked to him and squatted down, picked up a shovel and filled in the soil, "I've only been there for less than three months——"

I stopped again, bought a few pots with budded flowers, and raised them carefully. They bloomed in August and lasted until next year.

When he comes back at the end of October, it's not impossible that the roses are in bloom and cover the entire balcony.

Yan Heqing put down the shovel, tilted his head and asked Lu Lin, "Then I want blue rain."

Lu Lin bundled the bad branches and put them in a plastic bag. He took out his mobile phone and searched for Blue Rain. The name was Blue Rain, but it was more like purple. He laughed and said, "Okay, I'll plant it for you."

He immediately put away his cell phone, picked up the plastic bag and went downstairs, "You should go to bed early after taking a shower. We will fly at 9 o'clock tomorrow."

But he didn't expect Yan Heqing to stand up with him and look at him with bright eyes. Lu Lin's heart suddenly softened. He had just pruned the bad branches and didn't clean his hands. He couldn't touch Yan Heqing's head, so he held his hand and said, "Follow me to take out the garbage?"

Yan Heqing held his hand back and said, "Yes."

When they went downstairs, neither of them spoke, enjoying the tranquility that only belonged to the two of them. After taking out the trash and going home, the two of them took a shower together. They had to fly for ten hours tomorrow, so Lu Lin just kissed her. After a while, she hugged him and covered him with quilt, "Good night."

Yan Heqing was also thinking about tomorrow's flight, nodded and closed his eyes to rest.

The next day he woke up earlier than usual. Yan Heqing woke up at five o'clock. It was too early. He didn't want to disturb Lu Lin's sleep. He kissed Lu Lin's lips gently and got up quietly to wash up without eating breakfast. , left a note for Lu Lin, and set off with his luggage.

It was still early when we arrived at the airport, but there was already a long queue at the security check. After passing the security check, Yan Heqing took his flight ticket and ticket folder and went to the boarding gate. On the way, he looked up at the extremely high ceiling, and suddenly a sky rose. A feeling of emptiness.

He missed Lu Lin very much.

Yan Heqing took out his cell phone. At 8 o'clock, Lu Lin hadn't contacted him yet. Was he still awake?

Yan Heqing couldn't hide his disappointment and looked at the phone for a while before putting it away.

Lu Lin booked first class. Yan Heqing did not go to the VIP lounge, but sat outside, touching the screen of his mobile phone from time to time.

Lu Lin still hasn't contacted him, nor on WeChat.

At this time, the broadcast reminded him to board the flight, and Yan Heqing turned off the machine directly and pressed the shutdown button hard.