Chapter 115

Lu Muchi took Xia Yang to the small garden. Before he could shake off Xia Yang, Xia Yang pressed into his arms and touched his chest with her soft, boneless hands.

Lu Lin followed and saw Lu Muchi pushing Xia Yang away and adjusting his shirt impatiently.

The light in the small garden was dim, and Xia Yang's eyes flashed with unwillingness.

Xia Yang didn't know Lin Fengzhi, but Lu Muchi always had to blindfold him when having sex with him.

At first he thought it was fun, but then one time, halfway through, Lu Muchi called. Lu Muchi not only answered the call, but also held up the tent and left him.

Xia Yang guessed a little bit.

Later, after an incident, he asked Lu Muchi while he was in a good mood, and Lu Muchi responded generously. His lips were shaped like that precious pimple.

Xia Yang was jealous, "Is he more like your baby bump than me?"

He pointed at Yan Heqing, and Lu Muchi's eyes instantly cooled down, and he grabbed Xia Yang's collar, "Compared with him, you are worthy."

"Get out of here right away. Don't be an eyesore here. I've given you a lot. Keep your mouth shut. He is my baby now. Do you understand?"

Xia Yang's face suddenly turned ugly. Lu Muchi let go of his hand and said in a cold tone, "Why, do you still need me to find someone to take you home?"

Xia Yang was extremely embarrassed that he was chasing him away, so he walked quickly towards the door.

After Xia Yang walked away, Lu Muchi took out his cell phone and dialed a number.

"The license plate is -" he told Yan Heqing's license plate number on the opposite side. "Be nice and let him see that it is artificial. You know the consequences."

Lu Muchi left, and the small garden became quiet again.

In the shadow of the vines, Lu Lin's eyes were intense. He had received the news that Lu Muchi had prepared a proposal ceremony on the top of Tianwan Mountain.

Looks like tonight.

Is this the last thing Yan Heqing will do?

Lu Lin felt that it was not that simple.

Yan Heqing would not come to such a mixed place for no reason. There must be other things.

After clearing his mind, Lu Lin changed the door and entered the main hall.

At this time, Zhao Weifang was still getting close to Yan Heqingtao.

During this period of time, he was the most aware of Lu Muchi's concern for Yan Heqing, but he didn't know the reason. He just thought that he didn't get the person. Lu Muchi was in a new stage, and he didn't care where the two of them were, he just wanted to have a relationship.

"Junior, you will be better off in the future." Zhao Weifang brought a glass of wine to Yan Heqing, "With Achi as your backer, you don't have to worry about any quota recommendation. No wonder you dare to reincarnate."

It is a consensus that biology majors cannot make money.

Zhao Weifang believed that Yan Heqing's biological transformation was financially supported by Lu Muchi.

People can't just dream without eating. Only when they have enough food can they pursue their dreams.

He handed over the wine glass and got to the point, "You still don't know, but I introduced you to Achi."