Chapter 28

When we arrived at the banquet hall, before the guests entered the venue, the wedding venue was designed with a cosmic starry sky theme, and the dinner plates were all made of gold, silver and crystal.

"You have to return the tableware after you use it." The waiter who called Yan Heqing to help reminded in a low voice, "Be sure to place it carefully. If you knock one off, our work today will be in vain."

Yan Heqing nodded. He placed the crystal cup and followed the waiter to fold the napkins. Soon, a lifelike swan took shape in his hand.

The waiter's eyes were full of envy, "Xiao Yan, you just have to be here for a long time! You can learn everything at once!"

Yan Heqing smiled lightly and said, "I have folded them before, only a few details are different."

The waiter also laughed. Who wouldn't like this beautiful and humble young man? He divided them into several groups for Yan Heqing to place them while she went to other tables.

Ten beautiful napkin swans were folded on each table, and the tableware was placed. Yan Heqing was called away again. The guests were about to enter and the dishes were ready to be served.

There were footsteps gradually at the entrance of the banquet hall. Yan Heqing lowered his head and went out from the side door.

Lu Lin did not go to his room to rest, but entered the banquet hall. A crowd of people crowded around him. He stood there holding a glass of red wine. He was used to listening to subtle flattery, and occasionally responded with a word or two in a distant tone.

Chu Ziyu is different from Lu Lin. He has not officially taken over the responsibility of the Chu family. His father and brother are on top, so it is not his turn to socialize on such occasions.

He found a seat and sat down, lowering his head and scrolling through his phone. After a while, Lu Lin finally came over. Chu Ziyu put away his phone and said teasingly: "No wonder you never want to come out. There are a lot of people around you wherever you go." , so tired."

Lu Lin was noncommittal. He was not averse to necessary social interactions. He put down his wine glass without taking a sip.

Chu Ziyu became more enthusiastic again, "It's not the wine Xiao Yan made, but why don't you drink it? This is the Petrus that Lao Xie specially opened for you."

Speaking of Yan Heqing, Lu Lin frowned and said, "Don't make fun of him."

Chu Ziyu was stunned for a moment, then raised his eyebrows slightly, "Don't say you are fine, I don't believe it. You even went to someone else's house for dinner two nights ago."

Others didn't know the difference between Lu Lin and Yan Heqing. As a young man, he could see clearly. If he had asked Lu Lin for a kiss, someone else would have been "invited" away by the bodyguards.

"It's normal to go to a friend's house for a casual meal." Lu Lin said lightly, the light and shadow of the crystal lamp fell on his eyelashes, and his dark eyes were unfathomable.

Chu Ziyu was surprised. He could still explain it during the meal, but what about the single night at the bar? Lu Lin and Yan Heqing stayed alone in a private room all night. They couldn't just chat about cocktails all night?

He was so curious that he felt itchy and uncomfortable, but seeing Lu Lin's attitude that it was obvious that he was done with it, he still swallowed his words. At this moment, he caught a glimpse of a familiar figure. He raised his glass and shouted, "Hey, Mr. Xiao Lu , I thought you wouldn't come today."

Lu Muchi came to the banquet hall to look for Yan Heqing. When Chu Ziyu called him, he had no choice but to come over, lowered his eyebrows and shouted, "Uncle." Then he turned his head and greeted Chu Ziyu, "Mr. Xiao Chu is joking, Mr. Xie It's your wedding, no matter how busy I am, I have to come."