Chapter 67

After Yan Heqing fed Xu Qiaoyin some porridge, he chatted with her for a few more words and then left.

When he went down to the first floor, Lu Muchi stopped him, "It's ten o'clock, we'll stay here tonight."

Yan Heqing glanced at him.

With a dull glance, Lu Muchi couldn't help but think of the past.

It was indeed late today and he asked Yan Heqing to stay overnight. Yan Heqing didn't say a word. He felt guilty and immediately explained, "Nothing else. Don't worry."

Yan Heqing showed no expression, "I don't trust you."

"..." Lu Muchi choked.

After a moment, he took a deep breath and said, "I'll give it to you." He was about to change his shoes.

"Can you change someone?" Yan Heqing asked in a questioning tone, "It has to be you, just take me to a place where I can take a taxi."

Lu Muchi's good mood was gone.

Yan Heqing liked him but was wary of him. He felt the same way. Just like he did to Xu Qiaoyin, he longed for maternal love, but deeply remembered the feeling of being abandoned by Xu Qiaoyin.

That is a wound suffered by the soul, which cannot be healed overnight.

What he has to do now is to show with actions that he will respect Yan Heqing in the future.

Lu Muchi stopped changing his shoes, even took a few steps back, kept a distance, and called the housekeeper to see Yan Heqing off.

"Watch carefully." Lu Muchi looked at him affectionately, "I will never treat you like I did before."

At this time, Yan Heqing called.

He knew it was Lin Fengzhi, so he took it out and let Lu Muchi see it.

Lu Muchi's face suddenly looked like he had swallowed a fly, and he almost wanted to stop Yan Heqing from answering the phone.

It's funny to say that.

In the past, he was worried about Lin Fengzhi's contact with Yan Heqing, but now he is equally worried, but the person has changed. At that time, he was afraid that Lin Fengzhi would be angry, but now he is afraid of Yan Heqing's anger.

Yan Heqing answered the phone on the spot.

"Brother, have you gone?!" Lin Fengzhi asked urgently as soon as he got through.

Yan Heqing's expression remained unchanged, "Yeah."

Lu Muchi listened with his ears pricked up, his heart in his throat.

The courtyard was quiet, but Lin Fengzhi's voice was still clear, "Have you conveyed the message?"

"Untouched."

Lu Muchi cursed in his heart, saying that Lin Fengzhi was just talking nonsense, which made Yan Heqing misunderstand him and still like him.

"Great!" Lin Fengzhi was obviously happy, "Thank you, brother! You are so good to me!" After a pause, he said seriously, "Brother, please seriously consider what I said last time."

Yan Heqing knew which sentence Lin Fengzhi was referring to, but he wanted Lin Fengzhi to say it himself, "What words."

Lin Fengzhi was completely unaware and thought that Yan Heqing really didn't listen. He emphasized his tone and said, "It's useless no matter how much you like Lu Muchi. He won't like you. You have to learn to give up, otherwise you will only be hurt even more."