Chapter 39

Entering the bedroom, Lu Lin went straight to the dressing room.

Pushing open the closet shelves where home clothes were hung, I searched for a while and finally found a set in a slightly smaller size.

A white thin V-neck short-sleeved shirt, a pair of cigarette ash trousers, and a box of unopened disposable underwear.

After coming out of the cloakroom, Lu Lin went to the bedside table and opened the drawer. There were several jars of grass ointment brought back from abroad. He took out the used jar before going out.

In the living room, Yan Heqing could still feel the heat on the soles of his feet through the wool carpet.

The room temperature is about 25 degrees, and the floor is a few degrees higher.

Click.

Hearing the sound of the door closing, Yan Heqing looked over and saw Lu Lin coming out with clothes.

Seeing Yan Heqing standing straight, Lu Lin's eyebrows moved slightly. He walked towards the sofa and handed him the clothes, "The second room on the left is the bathroom, with a white bottle of shampoo and a black bottle of shower gel."

Yan Heqing nodded and took it, picked up the bag containing toiletries on the coffee table and walked to the left.

Walking through the aisle, there is a photo frame placed above the black walnut sideboard against the wall. The photo is of Lu Lin and a woman. The woman is sitting in a wheelchair, and behind her is a cluster of beautifully blooming pink Longza gemstones.

The woman's facial features are deeply sunken, and the similarity between her eyebrows, eyes, and nose can be vaguely seen.

It can be imagined that when she was young, she must have been a great beauty.

Yan Heqing looked away, pushed the door open and entered the bathroom.

The bathroom is also decorated in simple black and white, the tiles are warm, and the bathroom is also equipped with floor heating. The temperature is suitable, and there is no need to turn on the ventilated heater.

After dry and wet separation, the separate bathroom is more than ten square meters. Walking inside, there is a separate shower room with half a wall. A black bath towel hangs on it. On the lower left side of the shower head are two bottles of bath products, one white and one black.

There was a faint smell of cedar in the air, like the smell of melting after snow, exactly the same as the smell on Lu Lin's body.

There is a changing closet for clothes at the door of the shower room, several sets of bath towels wrapped in plastic, and a pair of black slippers for bathing. Yan Heqing put the changes of clothes on the left side, took off his clothes and folded them on the right side. I took off my disposable slippers and stepped into the shower room barefoot without wearing the black slippers.

The floor tiles are cement-like gray with a fine frosted feel and are very non-slip.

Turn on the shower and don't have to wait. Hot water suitable for bathing pours down from your head.

When squeezing out the shampoo, Yan Heqing realized that the cedar smell was that of the shampoo. The white bottle didn't have any logo on it, just a simple white bottle.

After Yan He took a shower, he did not use a bath towel. He carefully washed the new towel he bought with hot water several times, wring it very dry, and wiped the water droplets from his hair and body.

After wiping his hair until it was half wet and no longer dripping, Yan Heqing came out of the shower room and took a change of clothes to change into. Then something rolled out and fell to the ground.