Chapter 27

The next morning, Yan Heqing went into a stationery store and bought a notebook with a dark green shell and a leaf background.

Also bought a beautiful pen.

After work, Yan Heqing came home in the evening and simply cooked a bowl of dumplings. After eating, he reviewed his homework as usual. The final exam for this semester starts next Wednesday.

At ten o'clock, Yan Heqing turned off the computer on time, unscrewed the pen cap, and tried writing three words on the straw paper——

Lin Fengzhi.

He is used to writing regular script, with straight and neat lines, while Lin Fengzhi's fonts are rounder and more artistic.

Yan Heqing tried writing a few rounder fonts, but they still didn't look like Lin Fengzhi's.

His handwriting is too neat.

After the trial writing, Yan Heqing opened the beautiful newly purchased notebook and began to imitate Lin Fengzhi's diary.

January 25, 202X.

[You can see him on Saturday!

I picked out a beautiful outfit, will he like it?

There were so many people attending the wedding banquet, and there must have been many women and men who were attracted to him just like me!

I really can't stand him being snatched away by others. I'm an adult and can confess my love!

This time for sure.

Confession successful!

Dedicate yourself to success!

...]

Yan Heqing recalled and silently wrote out the diary written by Lin Fengzhi today.

This diary entry was the one that drove Lu Muchi crazy the most.

Original text: He went crazy countless times because he just couldn't believe that Lu Lin didn't go to bed with Lin Fengzhi that night. Lin Fengzhi stripped naked and took the initiative to climb into Lu Lin's bed. How could nothing happen to them? How could they not sleep!

However, it was still a year before Lu Muchi discovered Lin Fengzhi's diary.

certainly.

Now Yan Heqing will let Lu Muchi discover it in advance, and the method is the same as in the book - leaving it in Lu Muchi's car.

But this time it's not Lin Fengzhi's diary, but his.

Yan Heqing stopped the pen, took the cap of the pen and capped it.

Looking at the time, it's almost 11 o'clock.

Yan Heqing pinched his sore cervical spine, took a change of clothes, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower, he blew his hair to half-dry and went to the kitchen to check the brewed bait. He opened the lid of the bucket and was greeted by the strong smell of lees. The beige-like bait exuded a faint luster under the orange light. This was the sign that the brew was about to be brewed. Performance.

Yan Heqing's eyelashes were lowered, and a faint emotion flowed under his light brown pupils.

After preparing for so long, it was finally time to cast the net for the bait he arranged for Lu Muchi.

The next day, Yan Heqing went to work at the coffee shop as usual. After working for a day, he and the store manager changed shifts. He would have Saturday off this week and work on Sunday.