Chapter 98

Yan Heqing called Lu Lin on the way, "I have to go back later today."

"I also have something to deal with." Lu Lin laughed, "Maybe it's later than you."

It was normal for Lu Lin to work overtime. Yan Heqing didn't think much about it. He parked the car at the hospital and took the elevator upstairs.

Arriving at Ward No. 1503, the door was ajar and Gu Xingye's voice came out.

"I knew you liked Mr. Lu at the ice hockey rink."

Yan Heqing stopped.

In the ward, Lin Fengzhi's eyes were red, "You know it if you know it, it's right that I like him!"

Gu Xingye frowned, "He is Yan Heqing's boyfriend."

"You don't have to remind me over and over again." Facing Gu Xingye, Lin Fengzhi showed his unwillingness unscrupulously, "I know everything, but I know Uncle Lu first."

His voice was trembling, and he wanted to cry again, "I also liked Uncle Lu first... This is not fair..."

Mother Lin told Gu Xingye vaguely about what happened last night, but Gu Xingye knew Lin Fengzhi and had a good guess.

"Love doesn't matter who comes first." Gu Xingye suddenly thought of the rainy night in Huaishan.

The two people kissing in the flower room were Yan Heqing, whom they had never seen before.

He sighed silently, "No matter what, Yan Heqing is your brother, you have to give up Mr. Lu now."

Lin Fengzhi suddenly raised his head, "How could you help Yan Heqing..." He suddenly stopped, his pupils gradually dilated, "You don't like Yan Heqing too, do you?"

It was quiet for a moment.

Gu Xingye didn't say yes or no, he just had a complicated look in his eyes.

Lin Fengzhi's chest rose and fell violently. He had become extremely thin during this period, and his hospital clothes were hanging empty, swishing with his intense emotions.

"You go too!" Lin Fengzhi pointed to the door of the ward. "You all go and like Yan Heqing! I don't care!"

Gu Xingye finally showed his emotions, "You are an adult, can you learn to control your young master's temper?"

"That's just me. If you don't like it, don't come." Lin Fengzhi said angrily. "I didn't ask you to come either!"

Gu Xingye turned around and left.

Opening the door, Gu Xingye saw Yan Heqing outside the door. He was stunned for a moment, then smiled, "I'm leaving first."

Yan Heqing nodded politely.

At this time, Lin Fengzhi also looked over, and when he saw Yan Heqing, he was panicked at first.

How long did Yan Heqing come here? Did you hear what he said?

But it disappeared quickly. Lin Fengzhi held on to the quilt. He had done nothing wrong!

He watched Yan Heqing close the door. When Yan Heqing approached, he spoke first: "Yes, I like Lu Lin."

His back straightened, "If you want to scold me, then scold me."

Lin Fengzhi raised his face, and Yan Heqing saw that the right side of Lin Fengzhi's face was slightly swollen with a few marks.

Mother Lin only said that Lin Fengzhi went to see Lu Lin last night, but did not say that she beat Lin Fengzhi.

Yan Heqing said calmly: "I won't scold you."