Chapter 63

The man has a soft accent.

Yan Heqing spoke, with an imperceptible tremor in his voice, "I am you."

"Great! I finally found you, Heqing."

Men introduce themselves to their families.

He is Yan Heqing's cousin.

He wanted to come to the capital for business, so he contacted the Rainbow Bridge Welfare Home that had adopted Yan Heqing. Unexpectedly, he actually had Yan Heqing's contact information.

"I have a flight at two o'clock in the afternoon. Are you going to college now? Where is the school? I'll drop by to see you."

After making an appointment to meet at the school gate at six o'clock in the afternoon, Yan Heqing hung up the phone.

He walked along the road. During lunch time, there were only a few students nearby. Yan Heqing walked for a while, then suddenly covered his heart and squatted down.

His heart was beating too fast.

Looking down at the clean ground, his heartbeat kept beating against his eardrums. It took him a while before he heard someone calling him.

"Yan Heqing?"

A pair of black sneakers with purple soles appeared in his field of vision.

Yan Heqing adjusted his mood. He looked up and saw Gu Xingye.

Gu Xingye was holding a food bag and bent down to help Yan Heqing, "You look so bad. Should I take you to the infirmary?" Thinking that Yan Heqing didn't know him at all, Gu Xingye added, "I'm also in Class 2 of the Department of Biology. The student's name is Gu Xingye."

Yan Heqing ignored the hands in front of him. He stood up and said softly: "Thank you, I'm fine."

He walked around Gu Xingye.

Gu Xingye was still half-crouching and reaching out. He turned around and looked at Yan Heqing's walking back. He scratched his forehead in confusion. After a while, he stood up straight and chuckled. This new classmate was too aloof.

There were two classes of college physics and one class of cell biology in the afternoon. Yan Heqing was focused on the class, but as soon as the bell rang for the third period, he calmly and quickly packed up his textbooks, put on his schoolbag and left.

Yan Heqing ran to the school gate.

Before he got close, he had already locked the target.

A middle-aged man of medium height, wearing a gray shirt, black pants, and carrying a travel bag.

After leaving the school, Yan Heqing slowed down and walked towards the man with his palms in his hands.

The man stood under the landscape tree outside the gate, looking at the crowd frequently. His eyes turned to look at Yan Heqing. He squinted for a while, then came up to him with surprise on his face, "You are Heqing! It must be, you and your mother are the same." Carved from the mold!"

Yan Heqing reached out to pick up the travel bag, "I'll get it. Are you hungry? Find a place to eat first."

The man pushed it a few words, then handed the bag to Yan Heqing with a smile, "It's really good, he has grown into a big man."

Yan Heqing took it and led the man to the food court across the street. The man kept praising Yan Heqing, "Heqing, you are so capable, Beijing University! In Twenty Bridges, only one person in decades, if it is your brother, it is my son who can If you pass the exam, I will treat you at a running table for seven days!"