Chapter 14

In the original novel, Yan Heqing died without ever visiting the Lin family.

His relationship with Lin Fengzhi was only revealed after his death.

When visiting someone's house, you need to bring a gift. The Lin family is a distinguished person, but Yan Heqing didn't buy anything expensive. He just bought a strawberry fruit basket and a bouquet of carnations.

The driver of the Lin family came to pick him up. Along the way, the driver quietly observed Yan Heqing in the rearview mirror.

This man... looks a bit like the young master.

Yan Heqing looked out the window and suddenly turned to look in the rearview mirror, "Do you think it's similar too?"

The driver was caught red-handed and was very embarrassed. "Sorry, I......"

Too embarrassed to explain.

Yan Heqing said politely, "It's okay."

The driver felt different at this time.

The eyes and nose are similar to those of the young master, but no matter how you describe them, you can easily tell that they are two different people.

The driver looked away and concentrated on driving.

Passing through half of the city, the environment changes from the old city, the bustling city center, to the top wealthy area with extremely high greening rate.

There are separate shopping supermarkets, golf courses, and a lake that is difficult to see within the second ring road.

In winter, all the lotus leaves in the lake have withered, the fine snow falls, and the street lights on both sides of the road turn on instantly.

The driver drove in and stopped at a single building. The guard opened the iron door. The driver drove in slowly and it took him a few minutes to reach the door.

The door is open.

Mother Lin, Lin Fengyi and Lin Fengzhi were waiting at the door.

The driver stopped the car and was about to get out of the car and open the door. Yan Heqing opened the door and got out of the car himself.

He was neither humble nor arrogant, and handed the carnation to Mother Lin first, "Hello, aunt, I am Yan Heqing."

Mother Lin's eyes were crooked, and she happily took it, "Thank you, I like carnations the most."

Then she looked at the fruit basket in surprise, "I even brought strawberries! Zhizhi really likes strawberries."

Lin Fengzhi was a little embarrassed when he saw Yan Heqing again. He bit his lip uncomfortably and held Lin Fengyi's hand.

Lin Fengyi immediately held Lin Fengzhi's hand and looked at Yan Heqing cautiously.

He had no idea that Yan Heqing and Lin Fengzhi looked alike.

Those hands alone...

Lin Fengyi's eyes were full of contempt.

She has white and slender skin, but is visibly rough and skinny, completely different from Lin Fengzhi.

Lin Fengzhi's fingers were not that long and were still a little fleshy, but they felt soft and soft.

Feeling the softness in his palm, Lin Fengyi's chest felt slightly warm, and he entangled Lin Fengzhi's hand and tightened his grip.

"Come in, it's windy outside." Lin Fengyi turned his head to look at Lin Fengzhi, his eyes instantly gentle, "You're not cured yet, don't make it worse again."