Chapter 110

"I'll give it all to you! I don't care!"

"You have to return Uncle Lu to me. I don't care about any of these things..."

"I can give it all to you!"

include.

Mother.

Mother Lin stared at the snow-white ceiling. There was nothing there, but she stared at it for nearly an hour.

The ward was quiet, except for Yan Heqing, everyone else was outside.

"Heqing."

Finally, Mother Lin broke the silence.

She turned her head, her eyes covered with a thick layer of gray and blue, "Why are you so sensible?"

Yan Heqing sorted out the cause and effect and understood what Mother Lin meant.

He heard Lin Fengzhi's words on the top floor and knew that he had taken the initiative to hide and give up the opportunity for adoption.

Mother Lin tried her best to smile and said, "You remember everything, when we went to have dinner during the Spring Festival, you covered him up."

Yan Heqing explained, "I did not cover up for him. It was indeed my own decision at the time."

He told what happened at that time.

Something happened at home and no relatives were willing to adopt them. He and Lin Fengzhi were sent to an orphanage. A few days later, Lin Fengzhi came to him crying, "Brother, I'm so scared... I want to go home. When will we go home?" ah?"

Lin Fengzhi's face turned red from crying, and she snuggled into his arms tightly, "A brother told me that the family that adopted him was very fierce and would beat him, and he sneaked back by himself. Oh, brother, I'm afraid of pain. ..."

Yan Heqing was only five years old at the time. He knew that someone would come to adopt them, and the only way he could think of was to send his brother to a good family where he would not be beaten and who would love and protect him.

Mother Lin closed her eyes bitterly. Once there was a barrier, she would uncontrollably think about Lin Fengzhi's ulterior motives.

"I love my mother the most in the whole world!"

"Mom is the most beautiful mother in the universe!"

"No one is allowed to bully my mother, not even my father!"

"Mom, you can't get sick. If you get sick, I will get sick too!"

"Mother......"

"Mother!"

The young and innocent words were once the honey in Mother Lin's heart, but now they turned into sharp knives, causing her pain.

These are all lies.

In Lin Fengzhi's mind, she was a bargaining chip that could be exchanged for Lu Lin. Lin Fengzhi didn't care and didn't care about her.

Mother Lin's heart began to ache again, and she scratched the sheets with her nails impatiently. Yan Heqing noticed it and quickly pressed the red bell on the bedside.

Doctors and nurses arrived. It was nothing serious, but her mood was too high. The doctor gave Lin's mother an injection of diazepam. Before she fell asleep, she only confessed one thing, "I don't want to see Lin Fengzhi now."

Mother Lin finally fell asleep. Yan Heqing exited the ward, and Father Lin, Lin Fengxian and Lin Fengyi went in.

When they passed each other, Lin Fengyi glanced at Yan Heqing and nodded slightly.