Chapter 57

Yan Heqing found out about Lu Changcheng's dinner party in his circle of friends.

Knowing that Lu Lin would attend, Lin Fengzhi was so excited that he posted on dozens of WeChat Moments.

This development predates the original text by three years.

Lu Changcheng invited the Lin family to the banquet, with the purpose of giving Lin Fengzhi a warning and announcing Lu Muchi's engagement.

This is an unplanned and unexpected gain from Yan Heqing Hospital.

Lu Muchi left the hospital for a day and a night. Lu Changcheng mistakenly thought that he was looking for Lin Fengzhi, so he arranged the dinner.

Yan Heqing stood against the wall. After 15 minutes, a thin layer of sweat appeared on his forehead.

After going to the bathroom to wash his face, Yan Heqing went back to bed to rest.

He first made a reservation for a car to go to Songxian Vegetable Market at 3:10, and then set the alarm clock at 3 o'clock, two hours earlier than his daily schedule.

The alarm clock hadn't even rung yet at 3 o'clock, and Yan Heqing was already awake.

After he finished washing, the alarm clock rang.

Yan Heqing didn't cook breakfast, so he changed into clothes and went out.

The reserved car arrived a few minutes early. Yan Heqing also went downstairs a few minutes early and set off a few minutes early.

The driver saw that Yan Heqing didn't look like a vegetable buyer, let alone a vegetable seller, so he started talking while driving, "Young man, are you going to the wholesale market so early?"

Yan Heqing was polite and said, "I have a job."

The driver suddenly understood, "I understand, I am helping the family with work." He sighed, "It's so filial to be here so early in the morning!"

Yan Heqing smiled lightly but didn't reply.

Songxian Vegetable Market.

The place where the Lu family chef buys food.

Lu Changcheng has a ten-course meal, which cannot be repeated unless he specifies the course.

Only the tenderest slices of vegetables are eaten. Usually, only one or two taels of vegetables can be used for several kilograms. The same is true for meat. For the tenderest tenderloin, only one or two of the tenderest slices are selected for seasoning.

It must also be fresh that day.

The Lu family has a vegetable garden in the suburbs, but it cannot supply Lu Changcheng's high requirements. Every morning, the Lu family's chef personally goes to the Songxian vegetable market to buy the ingredients of the day.

Especially since Lu Changcheng was hosting a banquet, at least several trucks of the ingredients needed today would be sent to the Lu family.

There were few cars on the road in the early morning, and the driver drove fast, arriving at Songxian Vegetable Market more than 40 minutes earlier than expected.

It's still dark, but Songxian Vegetable Market is already bustling with activity.

Cart after cart of fresh vegetables from all over the world are delivered to the market.

Nowadays, apart from some small vegetable vendors, most of the people who come to wholesale vegetables are vegetable buyers from major hotels and restaurants.