Chapter 36

Lu Lin replied with two words, "Received."

Then clicked receive.

After simply making a cup of coffee and heating up a sandwich, Lu Lin went out to work. The roadside was covered with accumulated snow. The snow started to melt today, and the temperature dropped sharply. As soon as he left the building, the cold wind hit his face.

When Lu Lin came out, the driver immediately got out of the car and opened the door for him, but Lu Lin didn't get in the car. He paused slightly and felt the temperature.

After getting in the car, Lu Lin checked the temperature last night. It was minus 20 degrees, which was the biggest drop since the beginning of winter.

The house where Yan Heqing lived flashed through his mind, with only a mini heater.

The driver quietly started the car, and Lu Lin dialed the assistant number.

The assistant drove to the company parking lot when he received a call from Lu Lin and said "yes" several times.

After hanging up the phone, he immediately made a call, explained a few words, parked the car, took the elevator to the first floor, and ran straight out of the lobby without going to the office.

The appointment was made at the morning tea restaurant opposite, a private room that was quiet and suitable for conversation. The assistant waited for about ten minutes before a woman opened the door and came in.

The woman is the manager of Light and Shadow Coffee. After she sat down, the assistant pushed the menu and said politely: "I'm disturbing you so early. Please order something first. We can talk in detail after eating."

The store manager ordered a few snacks and handed them to the waiter. She smiled and said, "If you have anything to say, just tell me."

The assistant got straight to the point, "I have a gift to give to Yan Heqing from your store, but I can't come forward and I need help from the store manager."

The store manager was a little surprised, "Yan Heqing has resigned."

The assistant was stunned for a second, then returned to his smile, "That would be easier. Could you please give me a call and say it's a New Year gift? I'll take care of the rest. I won't let your help go to waste. From now on, Lu's afternoon tea will be given to you."

Lu's afternoon tea order made the store manager's eyes brighten, but she did not agree immediately. Yan Heqing performed very well during his time in the coffee shop. She likes this kind of practical and capable young people the most. She asked politely: " Can you tell me what the gift is?"

The assistant answered readily, "radiator."

The store manager was stunned for a moment, "A radiator? As I understand it, is it a radiator that heats the room?"

The assistant picked up the phone, unlocked it and handed it to the store manager. The store manager took it and saw that the order was successfully placed on the screen. It said a household movable electric heater, suitable for a room of 1520 square meters.

The store manager immediately agreed, "No problem."

——

Not long after Yan Heqing left the unit building, his cell phone rang.

He also kept the phone number of the coffee shop manager. When he saw the call, he was a little confused and answered: "Hello."

The store manager was enthusiastic, "Xiao Yan, I didn't disturb you, did I?"