Chapter 72

Peking University's Department of Biology usually arranges a one-week field internship at the end of the semester, but Yang Rucheng's habits are different. He usually arranges it about one month after the semester starts.

Peking University's field internships all go to Huaishan. There are several experimental bases and greenhouses in the mountains, which is a five-hour drive from the capital.

This internship is conducted in groups of two or three people, and the subjects can be either botany or zoology.

News about forming a team with Gu Xingye kept popping up, but he didn't agree. He wanted to form a team with Yan Heqing.

He was very curious about Yan Heqing.

It has nothing to do with Lin Fengzhi. He doesn't care about their relationship. He is purely curious about Yan Heqing himself.

He added Yan Heqing as a friend.

For a long time, there was no response.

Then Gu Xingye saw a classmate posting in the class group, "Don't look for me! I, Lao Zhan, and the new classmate are all full!"

There is only one new classmate, Yan Heqing.

Yan Heqing ignored Gu Xingye's application and added the last boy who added him. This boy had talked to Yan Heqing several times and had a very good personality. After Yan Heqing agreed, he immediately pulled Yan Heqing into the group.

There is also a girl from Department of Biology 2 in the group, named Zhan Pingting.

When they entered the group, the boys asked them whether they wanted to choose botany or zoology. Plant identification, cultivation, and production of plants, zoology involves catching insects, and night climbing activities.

Zhan Pingting expressed her opinion first, "The decision is to vote, the minority obeys the majority, I choose plants."

The boy is chasing Zhan Pingting, and selfishly wants to choose the plants along with him, but he is the one who attracted Yan Heqing, so he still waits for Yan Heqing's opinion before making a decision, "What about you, Heqing?"

Yan Heqing, "Plants."

The boy was so moved that he knocked on Yan Heqing privately, "Oh, thank you, brother! Please do it when you return to school!"

At the same time, he posted in the group, "I am an animal too! The vote was unanimous, let's decide on an animal!"

Yan Heqing replied with two words, "No need." He didn't want to help the boy, he really wanted to choose a plant. He put his phone back and heard movement downstairs. He walked to the window and Lu Muchi came back.

This time the pastry chef reminded Lu Muchi that hot butterfly cakes are more delicious. He specially added an insulated box and an insulated bag and rushed all the way back to the villa just to please Yan Heqing with hot butterfly cakes.

He strode into the villa carrying a huge incubator. As soon as he reached the stairs, he caught a glimpse of a thin figure in the living room. He suddenly stopped and turned back towards Yan Heqing, with a proud look asking for a reward, "You will never eat it." Better butterflies than this."

Come closer.

Yan Heqing did not respond to him. Yan Heqing was looking at the sofa.

As described in the original article, hundreds of top-layer leathers were sewn by hand, and it was on this sofa that he suffered countless humiliations in the original article.

He looked away and looked over calmly, "Teacher Xu is gone."

Lu Muchi said casually, "Where are you going?" His smile froze and his pupils dilated, "What?"