Chapter 26

Hot water?

The driver's eyes twitched quietly. This was the first time he saw someone offering Lu Lin a drink of hot water.

Everyone in the capital who wants to invite Lu Lin to a wine and dinner party will probably vomit blood when they hear these words.

The driver was still sighing, and in the rearview mirror, Lu Lin opened the door.

"!" The driver was shocked, he really wanted to go? He quickly opened the door, held an umbrella, and ran to the back row to protect Lu Lin from the rain.

Lu Lin took the umbrella. On the other side, Yan Heqing had already gotten off the car, ran into the unit building in a few steps, and waited for him at the door.

Lu Lin held an umbrella over and then closed it. Yan Heqing walked in front, "My home is on the third floor."

The wall had a damp smell under the orange light, and the narrow stairs were shiny. Lu Lin looked at the boy's back and quickly reached the third floor.

Two doors down the stairs, Yan Heqing took out the key from his pocket, inserted it into the keyhole, turned it to the left, and the door lock clicked open.

Yan Heqing pushed the door open and went in. He turned on the light first. He put on his slippers and stepped aside to let the door open. "Come in."

Lu Lin leaned his umbrella against the wall and looked at Yan Heqing, "Do you have any shoe covers?" Yan Heqing's home probably didn't have slippers of his shoe size.

Yan Heqing shook his head, "It doesn't matter, you can just come in."

The traces of time can be seen on the tiles of the old house, but the young man was diligent and made them shiny.

Lu Lin's leather shoes were already stained by rainwater. He took off his leather shoes outside the house and entered the house barefoot.

Yan Heqing was slightly startled. He lowered his eyelashes, took off his coat and hung it behind the door. He quickly entered the house and turned on the small sun to warm up.

Lu Lin did not enter the room and look around at the small pigeon coop like others did. He walked to the sofa and waited for Yan Heqing to ask him to sit down before sitting on the sofa.

Yan Heqing took a set of home clothes and said, "Wait a moment while I change clothes."

He quickly entered the bathroom.

The sound insulation is poor, and the rustling in the bathroom can be clearly heard across a wall.

Yan Heqing changed quickly and came out of the bathroom in about a minute.

He wears a large round-neck pullover and a pair of black trousers. The pullover is so big that it is empty. Despite this, you can still see his two prominent shoulder blades.

Normally, Yan Heqing is not particularly obvious when wearing a coat, but once he takes off his clothes, he looks shockingly thin.

Yan Heqing also had a dry towel hanging around his neck. He wiped his hair casually a few times, making it slightly wavy. He wiped his hands and said, "I'm going to boil water." He went into the kitchen next door.

There is a book on the coffee table, "Cytology" in Russian.

Holding the bookmark, a small piece of green leaf decoration was exposed. Lu Lin glanced over it and had already seen most of it.

In the kitchen, Yan Heqing poured two bottles of pure water into the kettle and turned on the heat to boil the water.

He took out the rice basket, scooped out three cups of rice, washed it four or five times, poured the washed rice into the rice cooker, and turned it on to cook.