Chapter 21

With the little sun on, the room was still warm. The two chatted for a while, and it was already half past ten.

Lin Fengzhi checked the bathroom conditions.

It's cramped and crowded, with no floor heating or other heating facilities.

After leaving Little Sun, wearing only a cashmere sweater, Lin Feng was so cold that he sneezed.

"Ah sneeze!"

Lin Fengzhi decided to go home and take a shower tomorrow morning.

Lin Fengzhi's lower abdomen was slightly swollen, but Lin Fengzhi didn't solve it. Although the toilet was very clean, the toilet seat had a crack, and Lin Fengzhi really didn't want to use it.

He casually washed his hands and came out of the bathroom.

Yan Heqing was making the bed, and Lin Fengzhi looked at it for a while, then touched the back of his head and said, "I took a shower in the morning. Doesn't it matter if I don't take a shower now?"

It doesn't matter, because Lin Fengzhi won't sleep here tonight.

"It's okay." Yan Heqing tucked in the quilt and went to the box to find a set of sportswear for him. "It's just washed. You can wear it."

This time Lin Fengzhi did not refuse.

He took the clothes and wore a long-sleeved shirt next to his body, so as not to scratch his skin.

Getting ready to rest, Lin Fengzhi took off his watch.

It is a white ceramic mechanical watch, very delicate and beautiful.

He took it off and put it on the bedside. The room was too quiet, so he took the initiative to find a topic, "This watch is Richard Mille white ceramic." He stuck out his tongue again, "I can't bear to buy such a watch worth more than 1 million. It's me. A gift from a friend for my 18th birthday."

Suddenly stopped, "You said we are twins, so you also celebrated your 18th birthday last month, right?"

Lin Fengzhi became interested, "What gifts did you receive for your birthday?"

On the day of her 18-year-old coming-of-age ceremony, Lin Fengzhi received a lot of dresses.

Gifts from relatives and friends filled a room.

Lin's father and mother gave him a seaside vacation villa because he likes diving.

The eldest brother Lin Fengxian gave away ice hockey equipment.

The second brother Lin Fengyi gave him a car key and a mobility scooter, which was not expensive at more than 900,000 yuan.

Lu Muchi's was more unique, a piece of white ceramic, and he was given a star.

On his birthday, an asteroid at 61 degrees north latitude can be found with an astronomical telescope.

Lu Muchi bought the naming right and gave it to him, a star named Lin Fengzhi.

Lin Fengzhi became more and more enthusiastic as he talked, "Do you have an astronomical telescope? I'll set it up for you. Maybe you can still see my stars."

"No." Yan He said quietly.

His interest was extinguished, and Lin Fengzhi was a little disappointed, "Ah, then go to my house next time, I have it."

Yan Heqing laid out the quilt and took a change of clothes, "You go to sleep first, and I'll take a shower."

Lin Fengzhi couldn't sleep.