Chapter 20

The elevator doors closed and descended again.

No one dared to squeeze into the area where Lu Lin stood, and it became a small area of ​​the world, and everyone rushed to Zhang Qing's side.

Zhang Qing had to move to Yan Heqing's side, and the crowd forced Yan Heqing to move to the side, and his shoulder brushed against Lu Lin's arm from time to time.

Yan Heqing's expression remained unchanged, a little surprised to see Lu Lin so soon.

Ding.

At this time, the elevator reached the 55th floor, the elevator door opened, and Lu's employees swarmed out, waiting for Lu Lin on both sides.

Lu Lin didn't look at Yan Heqing and walked out of the elevator.

When the elevator door closed, Zhang Qing let out a long breath, "The man just now must have a very high status! His eyes were so intimidating. When he looked at me, my feet went weak..."

Yan Heqing did not reply.

I returned to the coffee shop and got off work soon. The coffee shop does not sell cakes overnight. Employees can buy cakes that are not sold out on the same day at half price.

Yan Heqing bought three donuts and a cream cube.

Cream cubes are packaged separately.

After changing his clothes, Yan Heqing carried his things and left the store.

It was dark at five o'clock, the street lights were on, there was heavy snow, and the ground was very wet.

The wet snow that fell today melted before it even hit the ground. Yan Heqing opened his umbrella and went to Lu's next door instead of going to the subway.

When he arrived at Lu's Building, he stopped at the revolving door, closed his umbrella, and waited quietly.

During off-duty hours, people kept coming in and out, and gradually, there were fewer and fewer people.

A long time passed, and another elevator stopped, the door opened, and Lu Lin walked out.

At the same time, Yan Heqing saw the Maybach slowly approaching and stopping at the gate.

Yan Heqing turned sideways slightly and vaguely saw Lu Lin's figure through the revolving glass door.

Yan He stepped forward, and when Lu Lin came out, he took the initiative to speak out.

"Mr. Lu."

Lu Lin had noticed Yan Heqing a long time ago. He stopped and his eyes fell on Yan Heqing's face.

Yan Heqing handed over the small cream cube, "I didn't have time in the hospital last time, but I didn't expect to meet it here. This cake tastes good. Thank you for saving me last time."

Lu Lin didn't answer. "I remember your financial situation was not very good."

Yan Heqing showed a shallow smile, "It's okay to buy a cake." He then added, "And this cake is half price. Of course it tastes fresh, so you don't have to worry."

Lu Lin received a half-price cake for the first time, his black eyes flashed slightly, but he finally accepted it, "Thank you."

Yan Heqing nodded slightly. "Goodbye and wish you a happy life."

Leaving from the other side, he opened his umbrella and walked into the night.

Lu Lin watched him go away, looked away and got into the car.