Chapter 53

Yan Heqing wrote down the place where the car was to be collected, in four neat and elegant words, a plum blossom garden.

During the winter and summer vacations of his freshman and sophomore years, he worked part-time at Xiumei Flower Garden.

In a very remote suburb, fortunately, the bus station No. 201 has direct access.

About 20 minutes' walk to the left of Xiumei Garden, there is a large abandoned forest. It is said that it was originally built as an orchard.

After vigorous planting for a while, the plan ran aground. No one took care of the fruit trees, and the land has been abandoned to this day.

Lin Fengzhi looked at the time from time to time.

He was anxious, but he didn't have the nerve to rush Yan Heqing.

When Yan Heqing came out of the dealership, he immediately stepped forward and held Yan Heqing's arm, "My dad has contacted the doctor. We will go to the hospital to find him directly!"

Yan Heqing let him pull him.

After getting in the car, Lin Fengzhi started the car and went straight to Qikang Hospital.

After passing a traffic light, you'll be there in a few minutes. Compared to a hospital, Qikang is more like a high-end private club.

The environment is quiet and elegant, and the nurses wear sky blue uniforms.

When Yan Heqing and Lin Fengzhi walked into the lobby on the first floor, a nurse greeted them with a smile and asked, "Is this Mr. Lin?"

Lin Fengzhi nodded, and the nurse led them to the elevator hall. The orthopedics department was on the third floor.

After entering the elevator, Lin Fengzhi looked at the time again. It was almost 11 o'clock. He turned to Yan Heqing and said, "Brother, my friend's grandfather is hospitalized, and he is also in Qikang Hospital. I will take you to the doctor's office. I will go and take a look. ."

Yan Heqing said with a faint smile, "Okay."

The nurse heard their conversation and asked considerately: "Which department is it?"

Lin Fengzhi was not sure, "High blood pressure, internal medicine?" He added, "It's an old man from the Lu family."

When the old man of the Lu family was mentioned, the nurse knew, "It's Ward 777."

Lu Changcheng believes that his lucky number is 7. The license plate, mobile phone number, or the room where he travels must all be 7.

This time when he was hospitalized, Lu Han specifically requested room 777.

Lu Muchi told Lin Fengzhi about the lucky number, and said that his lucky number was 11.

Lin Fengzhi didn't pay attention at that time. He just thought Lu Muchi's lucky numbers were strange. Aren't they usually within 9? 11 is really unique.

Lin Fengzhi pursed his lips tightly.

Now he knows that 11, his birth month, is Lu Muchi's lucky number.

Suddenly, he thought that in addition to meeting Lu Lin, he would also meet Lu Muchi later.

so awkward......

When the elevator door opened, Lin Fengzhi changed his mind. He looked at Yan Heqing suddenly, "Brother, it's better to wait until you have finished your treatment and come with me!"

At this time, Lu Lin had already left the hospital.

Yan Heqing's eyes slightly curved, "Okay."

When you get out of the elevator, go to the first office on the left.