Chapter 69

Yan Heqing saw a real whale for the first time.

Far more shocking than a documentary.

Spirits from the bottom of the sea.

It was so friendly, swimming freely in the water without making any ripples.

Yan Heqing slowed down his movements and silently pulled Lu Lin to the guardrail. He leaned his upper body out a little and looked at the white whale intently.

And Lu Lin was looking at him.

He stared at the hand that was not delicate, slightly cool and dry.

The white whale passed through the bottom of the boat. At this time, the boat unexpectedly bumped. Yan Heqing leaned forward and was about to retreat when a hand wrapped around his waist.

Still so thin.

Through the cotton clothes, you can also feel the outline of Yan Heqing's waist, which is thin and slender.

The white whale suddenly turned around and swam back. The boat bumped along with the water pattern again. Yan Heqing was trapped and carried back, and he crashed into Lu Lin's arms.

At the same time, Yan Heqing heard a crisp sound, and a flash of light flashed before his eyes, throwing it outside the railing.

He reacted quickly and reached out to grab it.

Lu Lin also noticed something flying out of his breast pocket, so he threw away his harmonica and went to grab it. He took a step slowly and caught Yan Heqing's hand.

His hand was a size larger than Yan Heqing's, and it was just right, covering Yan Heqing's hand perfectly.

The two of them were hugging each other from behind. Yan Heqing was held around the waist by Lu Lin and pressed into his chest. His hair brushed Lu Lin's lips from time to time, while Lu Lin's other hand held his hand tightly.

Yan Heqing's body smelled faintly of soap locust powder, which was clean and refreshing.

The hand holding his waist tightened a little, only letting go of his hand.

Yan Heqing is still watching the white whale.

The spirit that suddenly appeared wandered away silently as when it came, gradually disappearing into the sea in the light and shadow.

The white whale is gone.

Yan Heqing looked away, then lowered his head and spread his hands. There was a coin in his palm.

One dollar coin.

His long eyelashes trembled, he turned sideways and handed over the coin.

Under the light, Yan Heqing's eyes were clear, and he didn't seem to notice how ambiguous their posture was at this time. He didn't move Lu Lin's hand away, but said calmly, with a light smile, "Your coins."

Lu Lin's eyes were a bit intense. He took the coin, then let go of Yan Heqing. He stepped back a little, his Adam's apple rolled a few times and said, "Be careful next time and don't stick out too much from the railing."

Yan Heqing nodded, squatted down again, picked up the harmonica, wiped it with his fingertips, stood up again, and handed it back to Lu Lin, "You play very well."

Lu Lin took it, and his fingertips touched Yan Heqing's cool fingers again. He put it back into his pocket as if nothing had happened, and walked back to the chair, with a long cotton jacket draped on the back of the chair.

The style is a bit old, but it is particularly frost-resistant. Lu Lin always takes it with her when going out to sea.

He tossed it to Yan Heqing and said, "Fishing slowly, I'll go to sleep first."