Chapter 15

The driver sent Yan Heqing to the unit building.

"Thank you." Yan Heqing thanked him and got out of the car.

In the corner not far away, a flash of scarlet loomed, Lu Muchi was smoking a cigarette, his eyes were cold.

He recognized the car that sent Yan Heqing away as the Lin family's car.

Yan Heqingzhen and Lin Fengzhi recognized each other.

Later, Lu Muchi took out his mobile phone and dialed Yan Heqing's number again.

"The phone you dialed is turned off——"

At the same time, Yan Shengbing heard the same prompt.

"Oh shit!"

Yan Shengbing put down his phone and cursed, "This bastard still hasn't turned it on!"

It was so cold that Yan Shengbing said a few words and air-conditioning poured into his mouth. He wrapped his cotton coat tightly and complained, "It's already ten o'clock and he hasn't come out yet. Are you still waiting?"

He asked Zhao Huilin for the latter sentence.

Zhao Huilin was also very cold. She rubbed her hands vigorously and looked at Beijing University, which had closed early.

It's really strange. They guarded him every day, but they never blocked Yan Heqing.

Another gust of cold wind blew, and Zhao Huilin was shaking with the cold. She stamped her feet to keep warm, her teeth chattering with coldness, "Go home!"

...

Yan Heqing cooked a bowl of tomato gnocchi.

After the steaming meal, his whole body was warm, he washed another apple, carefully dried the water with paper towels, returned to the room, turned on the computer, and began to review his homework.

The final exam is in one month.

Turn on the small sun for warmth. It's very warm within half a meter of the coffee table. Occasionally, there is a crisp sound of gnawing apples in the air.

Lu Muchi's phone downstairs couldn't be reached. He raised his eyes and looked at the lighted window, his eyes dim and unclear.

Will Yan Heqing blacklist him?

After hailing a car, Lu Muchi sat in the back seat and told the driver, "Give me your mobile phone."

The driver was confused, but he quickly took out his phone, unlocked it and handed it to Lu Muchi.

Lu Muchi already knew the number by heart, so he entered it directly.

——

"The phone you dialed has been switched off..."

Lu Muchi's eyebrows moved slightly. He changed his cell phone back and dialed a number, "Check all the cell phone numbers in Yan Heqing's name immediately."

A number was quickly sent from the other side.

Lu Muchi took a look and knew that Yan Heqing had changed his number. He was instantly angry, how dare Yan Heqing! Ignore him again and again, he clearly said to wait for his call!

Putting his hand on the handlebar, Lu Machi was about to get off the car when a call came.

It's Lin Fengzhi.

Lu Muchi was suddenly discouraged. He stared at the screen and didn't answer.

Since the last time I knew that Lin Fengzhi liked someone, they had not contacted him again.