Chapter 51

The time is 10:31.

Lu Lin stared at the default avatar. After about five minutes, or maybe ten minutes, he closed the screen, pulled out his chair and stood up.

Without changing clothes, I went into the lounge and picked up a long black down jacket. It was customized and could withstand minus 30 degrees Celsius.

He took the elevator to the parking lot, and with the trunk full of fishing gear, he drove to the private lake.

It was late at night and the lake was quiet.

The temperature has risen in the past two days, and there are only a few large pieces of unmelted ice floating on the lake. Late at night on the second day of the Lunar New Year, a single light is on.

Lu Lin only had a chair and a fishing rod.

The blurred light and shadow reflected on the water remained motionless, and the empty valley was so quiet that even the wind seemed to have stopped.

The heart cannot be still.

As time passed, the sky took on a creamy sheen.

The float finally moved, but Lu Lin did not pull the lever. He looked at the violently shaking float with dark eyes. When it became quiet, he lifted the lever.

Of course the fish ran away.

The bait is gone too.

At seven o'clock, Lu Lin returned to the parking lot. He had not slept all night, but he was not tired. He often stayed up late and worked overtime on business trips. He slept about two or three hours a day, which was enough.

Drive back to the city.

He didn't go to the company or his old house, but went to the flat floor where Yan Heqing lived.

Just like the night he left on New Year's Eve, there was nothing more and nothing less. Lu Lin put on his slippers, went to the bathroom to take a shower, tied up his bathrobe and came out, then went to the kitchen to boil an egg, heated up two slices of bacon bread, and started He got water from the refrigerator and glanced at the boxes of unopened blueberries.

He doesn't like sweets, and he can count the fruits he eats on both hands in a year.

After looking at it for a moment, he took out a box of blueberries, washed them with water, and brought them to the living room. It was very quiet in the dining room when I was dining alone. I thought about the last time I sat here to eat, and Yan Heqing was sitting across from me.

The simplest egg noodles he has ever eaten, but also the most delicious.

After a brief trance, Lu Lin put away the dishes, went into the kitchen to wash them, and his hair was almost dry. He returned to the bedroom and passed by the guest bedroom. He stopped and stepped forward to turn the doorknob.

The door was opened, and the newly cleaned bedding exuded the scent of laundry detergent. It was spread neatly, the curtains were rolled up, and the straps were tied with two delicate auspicious knots.

Just then, the assistant called.

The opening date of the amusement park is scheduled for the Lantern Festival on the 15th day of the first lunar month. In addition to the opening activities during the day, Lu Lin asked the planning department to come up with several plans for evening activities.

It was handed in the day before the planning department went on holiday.

Nothing new, just the same light show and fireworks show that other parks have.