Chapter 102

Breakfast is delivered directly from the hotel and has a rich variety.

After breakfast, Chu Ziyu asked Yan Heqing, "Aqing, can you ride a bicycle?"

Yan Heqing just saw Chu Ziyu moving the bicycle on the second floor. He nodded, "Yes."

Chu Ziyu showed a disappointed look, "I expected you not to know how to let A Lin take you."

He still feels embarrassed when he thinks about it now, "You don't know, when I was riding a new mountain bike in junior high school, I couldn't keep up with him on my grandma's ladies' bike. Not to mention how embarrassing it was."

"Aqing, please help me beat him once." Chu Ziyu blatantly conspired loudly, "You want Alin to take you up the mountain on a bicycle. He has such good physical strength. You won't be able to enjoy it and waste it."

"Cough cough cough!" Xie Yunjie coughed a few times, "Don't drive blindly."

Chu Ziyu scorned, "A prostitute sees a prostitute! I have such a pure idea." He grinned his big white teeth at Yan Heqing again, "Really, A-Lin's physical strength is like a black hole. He has no problem taking you up the mountain, and he can take you down the mountain again. It's you who will take him."

Yan Heqing turned his head and looked at Lu Lin, "Is that okay?"

Lu Lin smiled, "If you want to promise him, of course you can."

Chu Ziyu immediately told him his plans for today.

The hot spring hotel is built next to the mountain. There are no places of interest on the mountain, but there are many alpine rhododendrons, one of which is more than 1,000 years old. Chu Ziyu chose the mountain path where he can see the 1,000-year-old rhododendron.

June is coming soon, which is the last flower viewing season of the year.

"After admiring the cuckoos, we went down the mountain from the other side. After two kilometers of riding, there was a Qingquan Beef Shop. It was delicious and fun! After eating, we came back to catch up on some sleep, and in the evening we watched the show and soaked in the hot springs. Do you accept this arrangement, Qing?"

Yan Heqing had no objection.

At this time, Lu Lin answered the phone. He got up and went out. When he came back, he had a SLR in his hand.

He hung it directly on Yan Heqing's neck and said, "I'll take some more photos of the cuckoo later."

Yan Heqing recognized that this was the SLR that Lu Lin asked him to get last time.

Lu Lin should have specially asked someone to deliver it from the capital this morning.

Yan Heqing rarely showed emotions, but at this moment he lowered his head slightly and gently rubbed the textured fuselage with his fingers. In the light-colored pupils, it seems that he is looking at the SLR, and he seems to be looking at something else through the SLR.

After a few seconds, he raised his eyes with a slight smile on his lips, "I've never used it before. You can teach me when you go to the mountain."

Lu Lin smiled, "Okay."

The four of them set off.

Chu Ziyu had already planned it, and the only bicycle he brought was a mountain bike modified with a back seat.

The bicycle this time is much better than the one at Twenty Bridges. The rear seat cushion is large, soft and breathable, and it is quite comfortable to sit on.

As soon as Yan Heqing sat down, Lu Lin had a free hand, took Yan Heqing's hand and hugged his waist, "There is no one at this time, hold on tight."

Chu Ziyu was making noises next to him. "Look at what you said, you think I and Lao Xie are not human beings!"