Chapter 137

Daily 1

【Daily 1】

After waking up at noon, Yan He woke up, cut the cake into more than 200 portions, packed it in a trolley with ice cubes, and asked Lu Lin to go to the Rainbow Bridge Welfare Institute.

On the way, we also went to a stationery store and bookstore to buy gifts.

When they arrived at the Rainbow Bridge Welfare Home, each child received a cake, two books and a set of stationery.

The elevator has been installed and there are wheelchairs. The little girls and boys on the fifth floor can go downstairs by themselves. The little girls on the fifth floor are very happy to see Yan Heqing and talk more around him.

"Brother Yan, the cake is delicious!"

"Brother Yan, is today your birthday?"

"Brother Yan, is this a dolphin?"

"Brother Yan, I don't know this word..."

An afternoon passed and Yan Heqing and Lu Lin were leaving. The weather was hot and the carport of the welfare home was moved to the backyard. Lu Lin went to drive first.

Just as Yan Heqing was about to go down the steps, a little girl suddenly grabbed the corner of his clothes.

"Brother Yan." Her eyes were bright, "Can you do me a favor?"

Yan Heqing squatted down and looked at her, "Okay."

The little girl took out her cake from behind and carefully handed it to Yan Heqing, "Grandpa Dean said our elevator was installed by Uncle Lu. I want to give him a cake to thank him!"

Yan Heqing's eyes softened. He did not refuse the little girl's thanks. When you sincerely thank someone, it is sweeter than this cake for the other person to accept the gift.

"Okay." He curled his lips, "I will definitely deliver it."

The little girl's eyes curved into crescent moons with joy, "Thank you, brother!"

The little girl turned the wheelchair and walked away by herself. Yan Heqing watched her enter the elevator and then walked down the steps with the cake.

Before Lu Lin came, Yan Heqing went to find him along the clean path and walked around the canteen. Yan Heqing gradually stopped and looked towards the flat front.

That old building was actually torn down.

There are piles of building materials to build new buildings.

Yan Heqing was slightly surprised. After a few more glances, the Maybach stopped beside him. Lu Lin lowered the window and said, "Get in the car."

Yan Heqing withdrew his gaze, walked around to the passenger seat and got in. He handed the cake to Lu Lin first, "This is a gift from the kid."

Lu Lin didn't know why, "Send me a cake?"

"She said thank you for the elevator." Yan Heqing fastened his seat belt and omitted the words "Uncle Lu".

Lu Lin ate a piece of cake with Yan Heqing at home in the morning. That was his limit, but he understood why Yan Heqing brought it back. For the children in the orphanage, this cake was probably the most delicious thing in the world, so he would regard it as the most delicious thing in the world. Thank him for good gifts.

Lu Lin thought of another thing.

Yan Heqing may have never eaten a piece of cake in the orphanage or the Yan family who adopted him.

In his peripheral vision, he could see the lean silhouette of a young man. Lu Lin started the car and said, "At noon on my birthday, I will invite my friends to my house for dinner."