Chapter 112

Mother Lin's breathing became even more difficult. She wanted to chase him out of habit, but she pinched her palms to contain her wavering.

Every time Lin Fengzhi lost his temper in the past, he would go back to his room and lock the door, or run out of the house.

Avoid and refuse to communicate, and then you can force everyone to make concessions.

"Don't even go to him." Mother Lin didn't know whether she was telling others or herself, "I can't give in anymore this time."

After saying this, Mother Lin called Yan Heqing to the garden.

The hydrangeas that were so vibrant a few days ago are so withered today that their flowers have shrunk in size. The day after tomorrow, or maybe not the day after tomorrow, they will wither completely.

Mother Lin stared at the flowers, as if looking at herself, with no sparkle in her eyes, "I'm sorry, this is the only way I can think of, I can't face him at all."

Yan Heqing did not continue this topic. He walked to the flower bed and squatted down, inspecting the hydrangeas for a while, then turned around and said warmly: "Do you want the hydrangeas to bloom longer?"

Mother Lin's attention was slightly diverted. She was in a daze for a while and nodded slowly.

Yan Heqing found a pair of scissors.

As the sky gradually darkened, he squatted in front of the flower bed and carefully cut off all the flower branches, trimming off the stems and leaves.

Mother Lin thought of a possibility, "You want to make them into specimens?"

Preserve their beauty in dried flower form.

Yan Heqing raised his head, and in the shadow of the falling sunlight, a faint light flowed in his eyes, "No, just change the place to let them continue to grow."

Yan Heqing put the hydrangeas into the garden pool.

Mother Lin thought it was her psychological effect, and she did feel that the flower had regained a little vitality.

She asked in surprise: "Do hydrangeas need to be planted in water?"

"Hydrangeas are grown in soil, but they are very water-hungry. After the first flowering period, if you make fresh-cut flowers and keep them in water, you can extend their flowering period." Yan Heqing's voice is smooth and moist, making this boring and breathless weather They all calmed down, "The physiological structure of the sepals of the hydrangea is disease-resistant and strong, and it is not easy to rot when kept in water."

Mother Lin stared blankly at the pond full of hydrangeas. After a while, she turned to look at Yan Heqing and said, "You are not just talking about flowers."

Yan Heqing did not deny it, "Human physiological structure is the same, fragile and strong." He fell into memories, "My mother came from a water town and her health was not that good. I remember that when the seasons changed, she would always get sick and take... Heavy objects are difficult."

"On the day of the fire, she fainted but still woke up, and rushed out of the fire with my brother and me."

Yan Heqing put down the last hydrangea and watched it gradually sink into the water, "You will be stronger than you think."

Mother Lin finally shed tears. She turned around and covered her mouth to prevent herself from crying.

Yan Heqing didn't say anything anymore, and stayed quietly with her to vent her emotions.