Chapter 54

20 minutes later, Yan Heqing ran out of the unit building carrying a fishing bag, bucket and bait.

Lu Lin was still waiting where he was.

"Long wait." Yan Heqing curled his lips. His equipment was not small. He walked to the trunk and was about to put down the bucket and open the trunk. The tailgate slowly opened first.

It was Lu Lin who drove in front.

Yan Heqing was not surprised and put things in quickly.

Lu Lin's dark eyes were deep. He felt right. Yan Heqing was no longer reserved about him. She just called him by his name. It was not an auditory hallucination.

Yan Heqing put away his things and was about to close the rear tailgate, but it fell down first.

Lu Lin also went around and opened the passenger door.

After getting in the car, the car was fully heated. Yan Heqing fastened his seat belt and his eyes fell on the central armrest box. There was a special place for a thermos cup. Yan Heqing raised his eyes, with a smile floating in his light pupils, "You brought ginger soup." ."

That time Yan Heqing fell into the ice cave and drank the ginger soup from this thermos cup.

Lu Lin was quite surprised, "Were you conscious at that time?"

"Some, not many." Yan Heqing raised his left index finger and thumb and made a simple arc.

If Yan Heqing's statue is a work of art, his hands are the only "imperfections".

The calluses between the fingers have faded a lot, but are still noticeable.

But there is another kind of real perfection.

Lu Lin withdrew his peripheral vision, and the car drove out of the gate of the community. Just like last time, he drove forward for a while, then turned around and turned onto the highway.

It was dark, and they were the only ones driving on the highway, which was silent.

Yan Heqing suddenly said: "Next time you can make a call without making a special trip." The corner of his lips raised slightly, "The emergence of communication is to facilitate contact."

Lu Lin tapped the steering wheel with his index finger, "I just made this trip, and this is only the second time."

The first time was New Year's Eve.

Yan Heqing nodded, "It seems you have to thank me for the bait." He smiled softly, "How many fish did you catch with the bait last time?"

"A lake."

Yan Heqing was really surprised, "A lake? The concentration is too strong?"

Lu Lin said "Yes" in a deep voice, "Everyone can get drunk."

Yan Heqing didn't answer. He looked ahead. It was dark, only illuminated by the faint car lights, and he drove in an unknown direction.

He didn't ask about the location or the journey, but Lu Lin said first: "There are snacks in the armrest box, and the drive will take three hours. If you are hungry, eat something first."

Yan Heqing was not hungry, but he still turned his upper body slightly and lowered his head to open the armrest box.

Extra deep armrest box filled with snacks.

Chocolate, dried pineapple, dried mango, small sweet buns in transparent packaging bags...

Yan Heqing took a bag of dried pineapples.