Chapter 82

There was no distracting thought in Lu Lin's hug. It was a pure hug to the extreme.

The first time he saw Yan Heqing in the bar, he felt as if the moonlight was coming from the sky, falling into the strange lights, and being swallowed by the darkness, but he could not hide the brilliance shining in his bones.

If it is too heavy, he is afraid that the person in his arms will be broken. If it is too light, he is afraid that he will disappear.

This cherishment was clearly conveyed to Yan Heqing's heart. Lu Lin never showed his emotions, but at this moment, Yan Heqing felt Lu Lin's depression. It must be difficult and sad for Lu Lin to show his emotions.

Yan Heqing thought, raised his hand, and hugged Lu Lin back with both hands.

The plastic bag touched Lu Lin's windbreaker. Yan Heqing suddenly remembered that a section of the vegetables was exposed outside the bag. Water on the vegetable leaves would make Lu Lin's clothes wet. He let go slightly and wanted to move away, "Sorry..."

Just as he was about to retract his hand, Lu Lin hugged Yan Heqing back again, this time tighter and more airtight. Yan Heqing's face sank into Lu Lin's neck. His vision was dark, and he could only hear the man's low voice, "It's okay, hug me again." A while."

An unknown amount of time passed until the sound of footsteps going upstairs was heard from the bottom of the building, and Lu Lin let go of Yan Heqing.

Lu Lin naturally took the food when he entered the room, "I'm cooking today."

Yan Heqing wanted to say something, but he didn't say it. He sat down on the sofa and picked up a book, but his mind wandered frequently, and his ears were filled with the sounds of the kitchen.

Simple dishes, ready to eat in half an hour.

Cabbage shredded pork soup, hot and sour shredded potatoes, tomato scrambled eggs.

After eating quietly for a while, Yan Heqing swallowed the rice and said, "You are good at cooking."

Yan Heqing's words are not an exaggeration. Lu Lin's cooking skills are indeed good, and he can cook both large dishes and home-cooked dishes with ease.

Lu Lin saw that Yan Heqing was just eating, so he changed his serving chopsticks and gave him a handful of eggs, "My grandpa taught me, and he caught up with my grandma just because of his good cooking skills."

Suddenly the topic changed, "How many days will you take off on May Day?"

There is only half a month until May Day. This year, May Day falls on the weekend, and the class group has been busy a few days ago. There is a 5-day long holiday. If you are brave enough to skip a few classes, you can still make up a week's holiday.

When Yan Heqing heard about May Day, he knew that Lu Lin had plans, "5 days."

Lu Lin didn't want to whet his appetite, "I have to go back to Ershiqiao to do some work, do you want to go play together for a few days?"

In other places, Yan Heqing would not want to join in the fun during the holidays. He would rather stay at home, read, and get some extra money. The May Day holiday is usually the time when he does the most homework. It's just Twenty Bridges, the place where his parents once lived, and he can't help but feel moved.

I agreed without hesitation, "Okay."

After dinner, Lu Lin had no intention of leaving. He borrowed Yan Heqing's notebook to work on a document. "If you're sleepy, go to bed first. I'll finish it before I leave."