Chapter 116

Fireworks were blaring, and the blood flow instantly rushed into Lu Muchi's brain. The flow was so fast that his temples suddenly hurt, he became severely dizzy, and his vision was blurred.

Yan Heqing's face is very close, yet very far away.

Lu Muchi squeezed the ring tightly, and the burning heat spread from his fingertips, making it difficult for him to breathe.

fiancé?

Yan Heqing has a fiancé?

What a joke!

He struggled to pull the corners of his mouth, trying to find any flaw in Yan Heqing's face.

"Qingqing, don't make such a joke."

He knelt on one knee, Yan Heqing looked down at him, and the cold fireworks outlined his temperatureless jawline.

"I never joke."

"I don't believe it!" Lu Muchi roared, and the ring fell into his palm. He stood up tightly and grabbed Yan Heqing's shoulders. A few bloodshot eyes burst out, "You still don't believe me, are you deliberately angry with me, right? Go and find it now. Lin Fengzhi made it clear, what I love——"

He couldn't speak anymore.

Yan Heqing looked calm and did not break away from Lu Muchi's hand, just watching him go crazy indifferently.

The calmer he is, the less Lu Muchi can no longer deceive himself.

His fears came true.

It's not that he didn't feel it, but he didn't want to think about it deeply. He was afraid. He was afraid that Yan Heqing really didn't like him, so he couldn't wait to trap Yan Heqing with marriage.

Lu Muchi's back molars were almost broken, and his voice was so deep that it sounded like he wanted to kill someone.

"who is he!"

Yan Heqing sneered, "You have no right to know about him."

"Let me ask you who he is!" Lu Muchi reacted almost subconsciously, holding Yan Heqing's neck with his hands.

He reacted and let go as if he was burned. His eyeballs were horribly red and he was breathing heavily, "You are mine, and you will only belong to me in this life! I will destroy anyone who dares to touch you!"

Yan Heqing raised his hand and looked at his watch, "I only belong to myself. Are you done? I have to go."

Only then did Lu Muchi notice that Yan Heqing's watch was not a brand. He only thought it was an ordinary watch. Now that the light was dim, he could see that the dial was a luminous compass.

This is a custom handmade watch.

It's not Yan Heqing's consumption level, nor is it Yan Heqing's habits.

Yan Heqing is willing to wear it! Just because that man gave it to me!

Lu Muchi's whole body was so tense that it ached, and his facial muscles twitched rapidly. "The more you protect him, the worse his fate will be. If you want to break up with him now, I can consider letting him go."

Yan Heqing smiled, "Whatever you want, I will stay with him through thick and thin."

He walked towards the road, walked a few steps and then stopped and said his last words, "Don't contact me again. I don't want him to misunderstand."

These words completely angered Lu Muchi. He looked at Yan Heqing's back with only one thought in his mind -

We can't let Yan Heqing leave. If we leave, we will lose Yan Heqing forever.