Chapter 95

Yan Heqing paused for a second, then changed his mind, "I'll go to your house."

Putting away his mobile phone, Yan Heqing walked to the roadside and hailed a taxi.

A low-key car drove slowly in front of Lu Lin at the same time. Lu Lin got in the car and followed the taxi at a short distance.

When he arrived at Lu Lin's flat floor, Yan Heqing did not press the password. He waited quietly in the elevator hall, seeming to be thinking about something.

After a while, there were footsteps walking in from behind.

"Why don't you go up?"

Yan Heqing turned around and saw that Lu Lin was wearing a crisp suit. His suit was always neat and tidy without any wrinkles. He was holding a brown paper bag in his left hand.

"What about you, why are you behind me?" Yan Heqing's pupils were covered with a layer of mist.

Lu Lin rubbed Yan Heqing's arm with one hand to unlock the elevator, and raised the brown paper bag with the other hand, "Buy sweet potatoes."

Ding ding dong dong a big bag.

When the elevator door opened, he took Yan Heqing directly and walked into the elevator, "Have you been drinking?"

Yan He looked at him steadily. The elevator door closed, and he looked away and nodded gently, "I drank 8 cups."

The elevator rose slowly, and Lu Lin held his hand a little tighter, "Do you still want to drink? I have it at home."

Yan Heqing nodded, shook his head, and after a while, when the elevator door opened, he said, "I just want to eat roasted sweet potatoes."

After entering the house, Lu Lin took off his coat and entered the kitchen.

The sweet potatoes Lu Lin bought were small and slender with red flesh. In the past, they were washed and put in the oven. Today Yan Heqing drank some wine. He wanted to bake them softer and waxier, so he soaked them in salt water for a while and then boiled them in boiling water. After a few minutes, put it into the preheated oven.

After adjusting the time, Lu Lin was hugged from behind just as he was about to turn around.

The long-sleeved white shirt was pulled up, revealing the red bean bracelet Yan Heqing was wearing.

Yan Heqing buried his face in Lu Lin's back without saying a word. There was a large piece of clear glass in front of the kitchen counter, and he could clearly see the bright lights on the other side.

Lu Lin turned around and hugged Yan Heqing deeply into his arms, "If you're sleepy, go to bed first. I'll call you when the sweet potato is ready."

Yan Heqing shook his head in his arms and held his hands tighter.

Lu Lin suddenly smiled, lowered his head and kissed the top of his soft hair, "I'm starting to look forward to you getting drunk every day."

Yan Heqing then raised his head, his clear eyes reflecting Lu Lin's face, "I'm not drunk."

"I'm drunk." Lu Lin lowered his head and closed his lips that smelled of wine.

The kiss this time was not violent, like the first drizzle in spring, very light and lingering. Lu Lin hugged Yan Heqing's waist, turned around and hugged him onto the sink.

Yan Heqing's back was pressed against the glass, and his hands naturally circled Lu Lin's neck. Lu Lin leaned forward and kissed him carefully.

I don't know how much time passed, but the sweet and rich smell of sweet potatoes filled the air. The oven dinged, and Lu Lin left his lips that were slightly swollen from being kissed.