Chapter 37

Lu Muchi kicked so hard that the entire door panel was shaking.

Xu Qiaoyin was washing vegetables in the kitchen. Along with the sound of water, she heard the sound of the door being kicked. She thought it was from next door. The sound insulation of this apartment was very poor.

Yan Heqing didn't let Lu Muchi kick for too long and stepped forward to open the door.

As soon as the door opened, Lu Muchi rushed into the room like a crazy beast.

He could only see Yan Heqing.

The boy took off his coat and wore a black loose sweater on his upper body and light-colored jeans on his lower body.

He took off his clothes as soon as he entered the door! So impatient!

Lu Muchi's eyes were red. He stepped forward, raised his hands and pinched Yan Heqing's neck, and pushed him against the shoe cabinet with a forceful swing.

Yan Heqing's back hit the cabinet hard, and there was a clear pain in his shoulder blades, but his expression did not change and he only looked at Lu Muchi calmly.

This calm look in his eyes irritated Lu Muchi even more.

Especially when the sound of cooking and the smell of rice could be heard from time to time in the kitchen, Lu Muchi gritted his teeth and sneered, "Having dinner together in the love nest of two people is really romantic."

Yan Heqing finally had an expression. He knew Lu Muchi was disgusting, but he didn't expect him to be so disgusted.

Seeing his relaxed expression, Lu Muchi thought he had stabbed Yan Heqing. He tugged at the corner of his mouth and sneered, "It seems you haven't figured out your identity yet. You are my thing. I can throw it away or give it away, but if you mess around on your own Run, don't blame me for throwing your disobedient feet and—"

Thinking of Yan Heqing being involved with others, he gritted his teeth and said, "Destroy the place that is no longer clean!"

This sentence is almost the same as the original text.

Lu Muchi wanted to discuss a project and invited the other party to the villa to play. When he saw Yan Heqing, the man saw Yan Heqing who was locked in a small dark room, and hinted at Lu Muchi intentionally or unintentionally throughout the process.

Of course Lu Muchi understands what the man means. One thing can be exchanged for billions of dollars in business, which is a good deal.

The next day, Yan Heqing was asked to go to the man's house to deliver the contract.

He knew about this transaction, the man knew about it, and so did Yan Heqing.

But Yan Heqing had to go. He had been under inhuman torture at that time. He fell in love with Lu Muchi and obeyed Lu Muchi's words.

He was already very cautious, but as soon as he entered the door, he was grabbed by the man and led forcefully to the room.

His thin and weak body was unable to resist the tall man. Yan Heqing hid a fruit knife in advance and stabbed the man in the shoulder before escaping.

After escaping back to the villa, Lu Muchi had already received a call from the man. He looked at the trembling Yan Heqing and suddenly smiled.

"Keep your integrity for me." He stroked Yan Heqing's cheek carefully with his thumb, then his expression suddenly changed, and he slapped Yan Heqing's face hard with his backhand.

Yan Heqing was as thin as a piece of paper and was easily thrown to the ground.

Lu Muchi looked at him condescendingly, "You are worthy of being a substitute!"