Chapter 104

After Yan Heqing sent the message, he just walked to the door of the classroom.

The first class was in a lecture theater. It was either early or late, and not many students came.

Just as Yan Heqing was about to go in, a voice from behind stopped him, "There are still forty minutes left. Can we find a quiet place to chat?"

It's Lu Muchi.

After not seeing each other for a few days, his voice became a little hoarse.

No need to think about it, Zhao Weifang told Lu Muchi about his classroom again.

Yan Heqing said nothing, turned around and left.

Yan Heqing took Lu Muchi to the artificial lake.

There were not many people in the morning, except for the occasional morning exercise student running across the track in the distance. The lakeside was covered with jacarandas. It was in full bloom, and the blue-purple flowers were dazzlingly beautiful in the morning light.

Just like Yan Heqing in Lu Muchi's eyes.

After not seeing each other for a few days, Lu Muchi was even more miserable than he had been in several years.

He looked at Yan Heqing carefully.

Simple white shirt, looks good, even... warm.

In the past, Yan Heqing was always cold and rainy, as if he only saw rainy days and winter.

Today, for him, it was like a morning when the fog had been lifted, and the sun had broken through the clouds.

Lu Muchi clenched his hands. He wanted to ask - are you so happy without me?

There were too many emotions brewing in his thick black eyes. Just as he was about to speak, his cell phone suddenly rang. He took it out and turned it off without looking at it.

"I've been waiting at your door for two days."

Lu Muchi laughed at himself and curled his lips, "You should feel better after torturing me for so long."

Yan Heqing suddenly laughed, and the morning light fell on the corners of his slightly raised mouth. Lu Muchi's heart beat very fast for a moment. He looked at him, his voice was unconsciously gentle, "What are you laughing at?"

"Laughing at you." Yan He said in a calm voice, "Lu Muchi, your life is so smooth. This level is considered torture."

Lu Muchi's heart suddenly palpitated. He had an unspeakable fear for no reason, as if the Yan Heqing in front of him was a figment of his imagination. He actually left two days ago and never came back.

Lu Muchi immediately grabbed Yan Heqing's hand and held it tightly. Feeling the slightly cool touch, his violently heaving heart stabilized.

He smiled, "You——"

Snapped!

A heavy slap caused huge pain to Lu Muchi's face. It was so unexpected and shocking that he just stared at Yan Heqing.

Yan Heqing slapped the other side of his face with his backhand.

Lu Muchi finally came to his senses. His eyes were filled with anger. He let go of Yan Heqing and clenched his fist.

Yan Heqing's eyes were calm and calm, but Lu Muchi was reluctant to let go. He stopped just above the bridge of Yan Heqing's nose and withdrew his hand, pressing his painful face. "You are quite violent. Only my uncle dares to beat me like this." He said. He laughed again, "Now that I've been slapped twice by you, it's finally torture, right?"